Where is the best place to sit for shows on the Anthem?

Say what you will about the shows, I plan on seeing all the big ones (Caberet, Spectra, & The Gift) and was wondering where you guys thought was the best place to sit.

I'm not in a suite and I think suites and above have preferred seating. If you're not in a suite and have to arrive early to get a good seat, where's the best seats?

I can say the theater has the worst sigh lines I have ever seen. Do not go up to 5 unless you get to sit in the suite area.

On deck 4 best seats are the first 10 rows in the middle so come early. The sides are bad worst and unviewable. Maybe a few side seats work but most have a pole or some other obstruction.

In 270 if you don't get there super early and get to sit up front. Go upstairs. you can see much better from upstairs than the back of 270. One issue of being on the 1st floor of 270 is people walking around and in front of you thru the whole show. Again the suits and pinnacles have the best seats up stairs but unlike the theater plenty of other great balcony seats.

In all shows they open the suite and pinnacle seats like 10or 15 minutes before the show so if your close you can always grab a prime seat if you move fast....but ya got to be prepared to move.

Say what you will about the shows, I plan on seeing all the big ones (Caberet, Spectra, & The Gift) and was wondering where you guys thought was the best place to sit.

I'm not in a suite and I think suites and above have preferred seating. If you're not in a suite and have to arrive early to get a good seat, where's the best seats?

Spectra's Cabaret in in Two70 which has big, robotic screen that are part of the show. You want to make sure you can see those screens straight on since they move a lot. If you sit over in front of the bar in the corner, there are very comfortable chairs, but you will have limited views of the screens. Also, the high top tables in the back are tough since there is a walkway in front of them. Also, there are speakers that blare music at a few of those tables. If you find one empty, it is usually the ones by the speakers. Any of the other seats are good, just get there early as it fills up.

For shows in the theater, we liked on the floor, in the center section. On the aisle on the sides isn't bad either.

I would also add that the upper floor of the theatre has quite a few pillars blocking your view. If you can get front and centre upstairs then they are ok or as said the floor area. I would aim for middle floor to get a full view of the stage and set. For Spectra we sat right in the action with just two chairs in front of one of the two rising pods where performers come up though the pod. We did get there about 40 mins early though and just had a drink. It all happened around us and was a great view however we would be happy with the centre front rows too. The two seats we had are the two blue chairs in the centre of this pic.

6600d531ee9a9f09778b1e644ca901d1.jpeg

For us upstairs or at the back of the lower level of 270 would lose that closeness to the performance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^ I would trade field of view for closeness. That pic gives you the view from the counter top seats in the balcony. Full range and you can see all the aerialists perform at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The big shows are Spectra Cabaret, The Gift and We Will Rock You.

We like to sit right in the front in the Main Theater, like first couple of rows.

For Spectra Cabaret, it's harder to find a comfortable seat in 270, so arrive early.

That's a great view, XJokerX. You had a good view of the robotic screens too. Your picture really highlights the bar in the corner and the seats in front of it that I was referring to in my previous post. We sat there the second time we sailed Anthem and went to Spectra's since we didn't mind the view, we wanted one of the big leather chairs there with lots of legroom for my DH since he was in a leg brace at the time.

We originally were in the balcony for Spectra, and the view was great, but it was very hot up there that night. Didn't help that I was in a suit. Due to technical difficulties, the show stopped about 20 minutes in and we were rescheduled for another night.

Second try we arrived extra early and got seats on the main level along the rail. I preferred that location. We could see everything, and it was noticably cooler.

Side bar: Two70 was one of our favorite places on the ship. Breakfast, lunch, or just hanging out. Very relaxing.