About Me

• Interests
    Travel
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Princess, Holland America Line
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Barcelona/Madrid, Lisbon

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

kiwimum's Achievements

1,000+ Club

1,000+ Club (7/20)

1. Yes there is, service is slow. Faster to go to the small bar.
  2. When we have utilized EZ check out of Fll and Sea we have not paid for bags due to utilizing an Alaska airlines credit card. From memory there is a line item on the request form for taking advantage of EZcheck where it asks for frequent flyer account which in my instance ties back to the credit card.
  3. It is not unusual for the vehicles the tour company uses for this excursion to breakdown. Happened to us last year. Absolutely waisted time.
  4. I don’t think the ship will fit under one of the bridges across the Canal. Plenty of time to make a run around the Cape. My CvP is keeping her ears open for updates.
  5. We have seen in prior sailings over the years where staff can be moved from one venue to another based on demand, even mid service. Usually buffet to MDR. The SD is usually pretty well staffed as they know the demand. Another major issue is the visa situation for crew.
  6. we also have USAA and the last data breach was 2023. How were you notified about a breach in 2024?
  7. On many of our cruises with grandkids I have gifted them $100 gift cards which have been loaded onto their accounts. They have both lived within their OBC and often come home with credits.
  8. I can finally throw the 2022 - 2023 in the circular file. Great to have the anticipated ship schedule, even though already out of date. Better than the last attempt.
  9. It was T5 on British Air. Long lines waiting to get into the Lounge.
  10. When we attempted to check in to the BA lounges last year after coming off a cruise in September we were denied access due to overcrowding. Hopefully you are not traveling during the school holidays.
  11. Have you looked in your captains circle account. Ours showed up there with days of disembark but this was in 2022.
  12. From memory on the island there were a few balcony cabins forward that could not be used because of cables. We had a midship and could use with no issues.
  13. Looks like she will be in dry dock in Singapore from September 26 until next sailing October 17. Plenty of time for upgrades and refurbishment.
  14. I think that is the same way with Princess, except for dollar amount, $25. Pre-Covid I had a credit, thought it was actually more than it was. Guest Servuces indicated I could donate to charity. Far better than standing in line, completing paperwork. Happy to donate. There were in tikes past you could donate to the crew fund.
  15. The line item has been there for years. It is an included fee, not an additional fee.

If you are already a Cruise Critic member, please log in with your existing account information or your email address and password.