10 Beer Card?

crusin'2

I thought I read somewhere about a 10 beer card being offered but now I cannot find the info. Is there a 10 beer card offered in addition to the 10 drink card (including drinks offered on the Deluxe package)?

We are sailing on Oasis in March and since I do not drink, I do not want to have to purchase the Deluxe package for both my husband and myself.

TIA!

I have not heard of a card specifically for beer. I am pretty sure there was no such thing on Allure last week.

Are you maybe thinking about the 10 coffee card?

or the 10 drink card that has been offered on some sailings.

I believe the price is $85 so it wouldn't offer any saving for beers which the most expensive being a large Foster Oil Can at $7.95. All other beers are less than this.

I thought I read somewhere about a 10 beer card being offered but now I cannot find the info. Is there a 10 beer card offered in addition to the 10 drink card (including drinks offered on the Deluxe package)?

We are sailing on Oasis in March and since I do not drink' date=' I do not want to have to purchase the Deluxe package for both my husband and myself.

TIA![/quote']

I do remember someone reporting a beer card for sale, but it was only one ship, and I cannot remember which.

Thanks! I found the thread. $50 for 10 beers. Hopefully they offer that on our ship. My husband usually gets the deluxe and I get the soda package, because I rarely drink, but now we can't do that. 😡 So he's getting the replenish and I'm sticking with the soda package. Guess RCCL is losing money on us this time. Oh well! More money in our pocket. 😉

Thanks! I found the thread. $50 for 10 beers. Hopefully they offer that on our ship. My husband usually gets the deluxe and I get the soda package' date=' because I rarely drink, but now we can't do that. 😡 So he's getting the replenish and I'm sticking with the soda package. Guess RCCL is losing money on us this time. Oh well! More money in our pocket. 😉[/quote']

What ship was it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...