Ovation review

pearlsz

Well the prices for the cruise I just got back from the other week dropped around $1000 per person. Between when we booked it and when we could no longer cancel and rebook for the better price.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Which just encourages me to wait until a deal comes along for her.

Which just encourages me to wait until a deal comes along for her.

Just like i did :) (plus not working allowed me to easily grab a deal)

Sadly - now back at work - all i can do is look at these ships out my window each day at the office:)

It is pretty much a generic room. Looks a bit like a tiny plain disco when looking in through the window.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

There is an ante room that has a door to the main room. The ante room looks like "a little disco".

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

On the Ovation, is there an exclusive place for breakfast and lunch for Diamond and Diamond Plus?

(Suite passengers and Pinnacles have access to Coastal Kitchen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Thank you.

On the Ovation, is there an exclusive place for breakfast and lunch for Diamond and Diamond Plus?

(Suite passengers and Pinnacles have access to Coastal Kitchen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Thank you.

You could always 'try' the Diamond club' on Deck 4... which is squeezed in some small room next to the Music Hall... they were serving something there... but it's far away from other venues.....

But what ?? you don't want to 'eat' with the hoi polloi ?? There are so many food options on board.....

Diamond and diamond plus have no special place to eat. Only place is their lounges, just like their other ships.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The Diamond lounge does serve light meals at meal times. But no other dining venue specifically for Diamond+

Diamond lounge is great for a light breakfast, continental style.

Cereal, pastries, toast, muffins, etc cheese, cold cuts, coffee, tea, juices, the usual fare.

Evenings they have nibblies, more like snacks than a meal.