pre book internet or wait to board for D member

Mooguy

Been a while and was wondering if it's better to pre-purchase an internet package or beverage/stream package or wait to get on board? Used to be that the diamond perk was better but not sure what that is now. Thanks

Just the 4 night Brilliance. I was surprised to see the sip and stream on the cruise planner. I did that once before and thought was a one time cyber Mon deal last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This will address the question for those wishing to purchase a package vs using D/D+ coupon discounts on board as others have detailed. We are D+ and pre-purchased online the Surf+Stream package for 2 devices for our 2018, 7-day cruise on Harmony. 1) The cost of the package on board is $222 pp. As D+ we could get it on board for $182 pp with our $40 package discount. 2) The cost to pre-purchase the S+S 2-device package online with the 20% discount offered is $179 so pretty much a wash. 3) We actually purchased this package at 30% off during the cyber sale, which was $156 pp so better deal than the D+ onboard discount. If your cruise is a ways out- look for the cyber sales to be offered for best prices.

Well, this takes care of the sip&Stream $58/day option for me, was going to pull the trigger then saw this. Never been the case on all of my previous RCCL cruises. My wife doesn't have but one or two glasses of wine the entire cruise and she picks those up at the lounge. This is very disappointing.

Each adult of legal drinking age assigned to the same stateroom must purchase this package. *Price based on per person per day.