Oasis of the Seas - Cabins with sofabed and 3rd pullman bed

Hi,

We are a family of 4 travelling on the Oasis of the Seas and have a cabin with a sofabed and 3rd Pullman bed. Is the room configuration possible to have one child use the Pullman and the other use the sofabed? The room category is D4 Superior Oceanview Balcony.

I have two girls that love the Pullman bed, so would hate to have to tell them they have to share the sofabed and the room can't be configured to use both at the same time!

Thanks!

Hi,

We are a family of 4 travelling on the Oasis of the Seas and have a cabin with a sofabed and 3rd Pullman bed. Is the room configuration possible to have one child use the Pullman and the other use the sofabed? The room category is D4 Superior Oceanview Balcony.

I have two girls that love the Pullman bed, so would hate to have to tell them they have to share the sofabed and the room can't be configured to use both at the same time!

Thanks!

Yes, one can use the sofa bed and one can use the pullman.

Yes but there are not many rooms like this so like us u have to look carefully and ask many times to make sure. I have had rci say no worries it is and I go on the floor map and it says no. I called back and got a different answer. Check and dbl check of it is important.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 8 months later...