bottle warter pkg

btorlv

It's water. Bottled water can come from anywhere. Mostly it comes from the city water supply in whatever town has the bottling factory. Ahhhhhhhhh..... Nothing like some Fresno water. I don't think the brand will really matter. Bottled water is quite handy when on a shore excursion but, other than that, I "mostly" have no use for it. On our last cruise (and the upcoming cruise) we had the PBP as a perk so I got a bottle of San Pellegrino before going to bed most nights. One venue ran out so I got Perrier a couple of times and we did snag a couple of bottles before going ashore in each port. The water from the tap on the ship is likely to be more pure than the stuff in the bottles.

The Crown had Niagara bottled water last week, the same as the Coral in November. The tap water on the ship is just as good, if not better, but I'd rather drink purified water from a bottle than from the bathroom sink. We often drank tap water in the dining room and bottles in the cabin and for excursions.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

I am just off the Royal and ordered the bottled water package. It is very convenient and encourages us to drink more water just because it is so available. It's low cost. Keep hydrated, and drink some healthy water, from any source.

You realize that most of the people posting on here know nothing about the water on ships. They just think taps are the same everywhere. Some people don’t like “tank water” be it on airplanes, ships or trains. Ask health inspectors about ice machines and most would stay away. A lot of people think water is water and can’t taste any difference but water drinkers have preferences and for us it is sodium. We can taste too much salt in many brands and we take what we like with us. One thing for sure, “Springs” in the name does not mean it comes from a spring anywhere.

People who slather toxic hand sanitizer on their arms but gulp water from a plumbing system that hasn’t been disinfected since the ship left dry dock are welcome to take their own risks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You realize that the ships water is at least as good as bottled water. It is either city water, or distilled/purified water from the ship. Bottled water is not necessarily the purest/cleanest/best.

I would say the ships water from your cabin sink is even bette than the bottled water...at least it's been that way for us the last two cruises.

Regal in Jan 2017 bottled water we could not taste any difference between ship and bottled. In Nov of 2017 we were on the royal right after its return from Europe and the bottled water was from France I believe; my wife didn't like the taste of their mineral water, so I drank most and left the remaining unopened bottles hidden back behind the balcony curtains for the next passengers as we had found a few hidden back there for us. Left our canned soda for them too:)

We are just off the Ruby Princess a few weeks ago and this is what we had... [ATTACH]416596[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A friend just embarked on the Regal in Ft. Lauderdale & sent me a photo of his cabin which included the same Niagara bottled water for the pre-purchased 12-pack of 0.5 liter bottles & sailing from LA we had the same Niagara filtered water.