Ultimate Drink Package

Yesterday on our cruise planner the Ultimate package was $44.00 plus grats. If you can find that price it is about as low as it goes..

On my cruise planner yesterday and today it’s $48. Is it different for different areas of the country?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On my cruise planner yesterday and today it’s $48. Is it different for different areas of the country?

Different for different cruises, time of the year, precruise demand, any number of factors. Most people suggest buying it when you see a decent price as you can cancel and repurchase if the price goes down later.

When is the latest you can preorder the Ultimate Drink Package? Most reservations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise. Is it the same for the drink package ?

When you go to book it in your Cruise Planner, look for the Deluxe Beverage Package. That is its name.

Different for different cruises, time of the year, precruise demand, any number of factors. Most people suggest buying it when you see a decent price as you can cancel and repurchase if the price goes down later.

My wife got it months ago for $43 and I got the refreshment package. Now I’m looking at doing the deluxe like her if I can get a good price and drop the refreshment package. Just have to check prices everyday. If I can get it for $45 or less I’ll do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is available. I tried putting it in my cart and checking out.

Sometimes the website gives a hard time, you could call tomorrow.

Sorry I was thinking how late, as far as early is concerned I saw it about 4 months before but then I don’t check regularly.

$45 per day is the minimum I have seen. With gratuities it came to $376

I have a drink package for Jewel next month that's $39/day before grats. Lowest price people have quoted here is $38/day, but that's pretty rare.

Whats the earliest you can book it? It's still showing as unavailable in my CP.

On my last one it showed up about 6-7 months out. Others have reported earlier, some later. I got in the habit of checking every 3-4 days.

Sorry I was thinking how late, as far as early is concerned I saw it about 4 months before but then I don’t check regularly.

You can normally purchase items from the Cruise Planner up to 72 hours before the cruise, assuming Royal does not completely screw up the website.

I caught RCCL in a lie when booking my cruise (first timer with Royal), and they gave me $125 OBC to compensate and offset what I was quoted (had ZERO clue about Cruise Planner), and with the sale I caught and the OBC, it cost me $613 for 2ppl. Bottom line is, I need to consume an average of 3.68 drinks per day to make it worthwhile! I'll be in the black by 11am!!!!!

I just booked the Oasis for a second cruise this year in October, right now the price is $48 a day, I paid $43 for my upcoming cruise in April, so I decided to wait until the price comes down and it will somewhere.

I hope you’re right. I only have 3weeks so I’m watching everyday if not I’ll have to take the $48

I just booked the Oasis for a second cruise this year in October, right now the price is $48 a day, I paid $43 for my upcoming cruise in April, so I decided to wait until the price comes down and it will somewhere.

On Oasis in July and I got it for 47.00 per day. I keep checking hoping it goes down a bit more. First time splurging for the drink package.