Refundable Deposit

Does anyone know, if I just don't call to cancel my cruise and final payment is past due, will they just refund me my deposit? (It is a refundable deposit and I have been trying to call them but something is not working with either my phone or the China number provided). I prefer to stop stressing and wasting time if it'll just be refunded.

NO FEFUND OF DEPOSIT: Perhaps this is another example of inconsistent RCCL policies within North America. I have a friend in Florida who had a similar situation earlier this year as OP. He was not refunded his deposit when he let the final payment date pass without notifying RCCL of his intent to cancel his 7-day cruise.

When he called RCCL Customer Service about his refund, they stayed that he should have cancelled prior to the final payment date (90 days before cruise). Because no final payment was received and no notification was given, he was told his cruise was deemed cancelled after a day grace period of a few days. They mentioned the 89 day to 57 day policy prior to a cruise for denying the refund.