golden princess has suite breakfast moved to crown grill ??

getting older slowly

HI Everybody

Just a quick one... since dry dock in April and the re fit of Sabatini's

a couple of people have said that Suite Guests now have breakfast served at the Crown Grill.... Is it the case ?

As we will be on her in November 2018 and again in February 2019.

I must say water leaks still seam to be an issue ( somebody made a wonderful suggestion to have different color buckets for port and standard :D )

Also a bit concern about the aft elevator issues particularly the ones to skywalkers for the evening canapés. being out of order for all of an 8 night cruise.

Cheers Don only 52 days to wait till of the high seas

I am not a Suite Lifer but I definitely saw the sign "for suite passengers only" at the door to Crown Grill in the mornings on Golden Princess in May.

And FWIW I found the new Sabatini's Trattoria menu excellent. Having also had the old menu (on Island) earlier this year it is very much dated.

In August it was in the Crown Grill. We did a B2B. The first leg....well, I ate the Suite breakfast once. The food was undercooked (to the point of being raw), and the service was spotty. I didn't go back. On the second leg, there was a different restaurant manager, and the whole atmosphere in the place was different. Food and service were great.

Thanks for the replies, so now the only thing is will the both aft elevators be working to go to sky walkers for pre dinner drinks.

Moki'smommy, we have also notice a difference in serve between the Crown Grill and Sabatini's. a couple of cruises ago breakfast had staff from both places and was great.

Cheers Don