New to royal- questions

My family and I just booked Allure of the Seas departing in June. I’ve read that the drink packages go on sale but was wondering if excursions ever go on sale? Also, how far in advance can I make reservations for shows?

Excursions go on sale too, but not as often as drink packages.

No set time for show reservations to become available, keep checking.

My family and I just booked Allure of the Seas departing in June. I’ve read that the drink packages go on sale but was wondering if excursions ever go on sale? Also, how far in advance can I make reservations for shows?

As others have said, excursions do go on sale, but it generally isn't all of them. Maybe a select few will. But, you could see price decreases outside of a sale.

Please understand what a "Sale" is in Royal Caribbean land. Meaning, yesterday 20% off is $42 per day and today 20% off is $50 per day, same sailing. They make it up as they go along. So for the drink package, ignore the "sale" and just look at the per day price. $42 is as low as I've ever seen it and $45 or so is a good deal. You have plenty of time before June. My guess is there will be MANY sales before then, especially Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

The same goes with excursions. Ignore the percent off, just focus on the price. Make a note of the price now and compare when they do another "sale" - I booked excursions during a black Friday sale last year and paid about 30% less than the current prices.

Not always. I'm 89 days out and still cannot book entertainment on one sailing. However, I booked entertainment on a later sailing 140 days out. No consistency.

Yeah it was around 87 or 88 days before I could book dining. Entertainment opened up for me abut 5 days later. LOL It was so random.