Escape - Soft Serve Ice Cream

Rich_NY

There are at least two machines. One was starboard side just where the buffet starts and you can go to the right or to the aft. At least one more is all the way to the back in the center of the buffet where it goes starboard to port side.

The one by the entrance was always mobbed and the ice cream was quite soft.

Does the Escape have soft serve ice cream machines?

Soft serve is in the buffet. Available when the buffet is open for lunch and dinnner.

Hard serve scooped ice cream (better) is available in the buffet and all restaurants.

Gelato is available for an additional charge at the gelato stand/bakery, Deck 8 aft.

Soft serve is in the buffet. Available when the buffet is open for lunch and dinnner.

It's also available during the "late night snack" hours. When I was on the Escape in February, I never encountered a time when the buffet was completely "closed". There was always at least one section open between meals and late at night. The only time I believe soft serve was unavailable was during breakfast?

It's also available during the "late night snack" hours. When I was on the Escape in February, I never encountered a time when the buffet was completely "closed". There was always at least one section open between meals and late at night. The only time I believe soft serve was unavailable was during breakfast?

Now I want to check and see I can make a waffle and put soft serve on it :) With the banana carmel topping :)

Now I want to check and see I can make a waffle and put soft serve on it :) With the banana carmel topping :)

When I was in college I may or may not have used soft serve vanilla instead of milk in my cereal..... :halo: