Haven butler

Shoppie124

I’ve heard various stories about good and bad butlers..

Tell me:

What ship

What Butler

What room

What made it good or bad

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Butlers do not always serve the same suites on different sailings, and they also can move among the different ships.

GC

The Butlers do not always serve the same suites on different sailings, and they also can move among the different ships.

GC

Understood that they can move around. I’m curious to see specific experiences. So many people are fast to complain but don’t provide many details like whether they were in the Haven proper or aft or forward, etc.

Hoping to get more detail than butler X was horrible or we barely saw butler Y. Can’t help but think there is more to the story.

I’ve heard various stories about good and bad butlers..

Tell me:

What ship

What Butler

What room

What made it good or bad

Gem 2012 Fernando! He was amazing!!! Always was anticipating everything we needed. One day when I was sick and stayed in the room he came by and brought me soup and left my favorite snacks even though at the time I couldn’t eat them. Then he asked if he could call to check on me because I sent my husband out of suite to go enjoy. He did call and check on me. He was AWESOME!!!

Also we introduced him to his first snowball as there was a nor’easter in New York the day we were leaving and he had never held or seen a snowball!!

Has anyone ever had him? Anyone know if he is still with Norwegian?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At the end of the day, based on all of the butler threads over the years, you MAY get an idea about a certain butler but YMMV widely.

On a recent trip we had one we'd give maybe a "B" but another person had same guy two weeks later and never saw him and the butler didn't know he had them until the disembarkation debriefing - I'd guess they'd give him a "F".

Also, as GC said, they rotate rooms on a ship often every couple weeks so you really aren't sure who you might get.

Our suite experience is limited to 4 cruises, but even with that limited experience, I don't think we ever had a "bad" butler yet. All of them have impressed us with their service. How you choose to utilize them and interact with them will have a great impact upon their value to you. One thing I will note, is that if early on your butler is not what you need, speak with the HD, this sort of thing will get sorted quickly.

Our suite experience is limited to 4 cruises, but even with that limited experience, I don't think we ever had a "bad" butler yet. All of them have impressed us with their service. How you choose to utilize them and interact with them will have a great impact upon their value to you. One thing I will note, is that if early on your butler is not what you need, speak with the HD, this sort of thing will get sorted quickly.

No, if you don’t like your butler (seriously.? I’d be apt to question the pax behavior), you speak to the Concierge. If, after that, then you speak to the HD. Follow the chain of command.