Posted March 13th, 2018, 09:24 AM
Booked on NCL Bliss to arrive back in Seattle at 6 a.m. from an Alaska cruise- my flight leaves at 10:30 a.m. I'm going to self-assist debark (carry my luggage off).to get off of the ship first thing in the a.m. I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE and have only cruised once before 10 years ago -
- can a seasoned cruiser tell me that this is possible? The service rep of NCL says I will be fine. This is 4.5 hours TO get me off of the ship and to the airport.
- What time will I need will I need to be up and out of my cabin?
- What time can I be down at the gangway to leave the ship?
- Will breakfast be cooking at 5 a.m. in the morning - YES I'M GOING TO WANT TO EAT
- The ship is scheduled to leave Seattle at 3:30 - how early should I arrive at the pier to get in line, how early will they let us on the ship? I want to go EARLY AS POSSIBLE
- I would like to carry my luggage on the ship and take it straight to my room. Will they let me so that? I realize they may still be cleaning it, but I thought I could tip them and they would put my luggage on the balcony or something?