Nachi Coccum

hazeleyes35

My dh and I are going on a cruise for our anniversary in August. We have never been to Cozumel or even Mexico so not sure what to do there.

We enjoy the beach and since we have no kids this time going with us, we can drink whenever we want lol.

I have heard good things about this beach from here but wanted to get some opinions on if it is worth the money.

My dh and I are going on a cruise for our anniversary in August. We have never been to Cozumel or even Mexico so not sure what to do there.

We enjoy the beach and since we have no kids this time going with us, we can drink whenever we want lol.

I have heard good things about this beach from here but wanted to get some opinions on if it is worth the money.

Absolutely without a doubt worth the money....I can't wait to get back! Just make sure you have reservations.....

I've never been there but have been to Coz more times than I can count and done both AI resorts and cruise stops. I know the region where this place is and it's a pretty area. If you want a relaxing day and ARE drinkers then I'd say go for it...you'll most likely get your monies worth!! :D I'm debating on doing this in Jan with my DD and her BF (adults). Neither one of them are "big" drinkers but can down a few also. In my younger days that would LOSE $$ on me cause I could certainly drink my share of Dos Equis or other Mexican beers!

I've never been there but have been to Coz more times than I can count and done both AI resorts and cruise stops. I know the region where this place is and it's a pretty area. If you want a relaxing day and ARE drinkers then I'd say go for it...you'll most likely get your monies worth!! :D I'm debating on doing this in Jan with my DD and her BF (adults). Neither one of them are "big" drinkers but can down a few also. In my younger days that would LOSE $$ on me cause I could certainly drink my share of Dos Equis or other Mexican beers!

Thanks. We are not big drinkers but expect to do more drinking this time without having the kids along. As long as we can find our way back to the boat, we will be fine :D

Thanks. We are not big drinkers but expect to do more drinking this time without having the kids along. As long as we can find our way back to the boat, we will be fine :D

That's the cabby's responsibility.....you DO have to walk down the pier tho and up the gangway! :p

What is a dirty monkey???? I'm generally a beer drinker when I'm drinking but could be persuaded to venture out a little.....esp for last call! :D

It is more of a breakfast drink than last call:

Rum, Kalhua, coconut cream, pineapple juice and fresh banana :D

We went to Nachi in May and fell in love with it! The beach is gorgeous and it's nice to be waited on. The food was amazing!! Enjoy!

yma9epun.jpg

2egypy3a.jpg

a5azajug.jpg

those pics are gorgeous! it might just seal the deal of doing that vs hiring driver. I'm ready for a relaxing day, not getting in/out of a ca:)r all day etc. thanks for posting!

Locked in for July 18. Taking a day off to relax on the beach. My group just raved over this place in April...must see for myself!

I've been all over COZ, but never made it here yet. Always something new to do here, that's why I love it! :D

Hope to see someone there!!

Locked in for July 18. Taking a day off to relax on the beach. My group just raved over this place in April...must see for myself!

I've been all over COZ, but never made it here yet. Always something new to do here, that's why I love it! :D

Hope to see someone there!!

We're booked for the same day. Our second visit. The first time, the weather was warm but very cloudy but it didn't spoil the day at all. The food was great.

Been to Nachi four times now and everytime was an amazing day...

Getting ready to book for our stop in Cozumel in April. (trying to wait to see if anyone else in our group wants to go also. But will only wait a couple more weeks.)

With the 100 person limit and 7 ships in port, including the Allure OTS, Carnival Magic and Epic, not waiting long to lock down our spots.

Bill

Hi,

We were just on the Freedom of the Seas and spent the day at Nachi Cocom. So worth the money. Absolutely gorgeous, clean beach resort. The taxi ride was $20 for 4 people with tip one way. You are greeted at the entrance by an employee who will give you a sombraro to wear and take a photo. You can buy the photo if you want, no pressure. We booked online as they only allow 100 people max for the day. I paid the balance once there. They bring you to your loungers and you have a designated waiter for the day. He will get all your drinks and lunch if you chose to sit on the beach to eat. If not, eat in the dining area and you can give him your order there. The food was very yummy, gauc to die for!!! If you choose not to bring a towel, you can purchase one for the day for $5.00 and a floatmat is $7.00. Other than that everything is free. They will have people give their spiel about massages, banana boating and glass bottom boat rides. But they don't hound you. Any questions, just let me know.

Hi,

We were just on the Freedom of the Seas and spent the day at Nachi Cocom. So worth the money. Absolutely gorgeous, clean beach resort. The taxi ride was $20 for 4 people with tip one way. You are greeted at the entrance by an employee who will give you a sombraro to wear and take a photo. You can buy the photo if you want, no pressure. We booked online as they only allow 100 people max for the day. I paid the balance once there. They bring you to your loungers and you have a designated waiter for the day. He will get all your drinks and lunch if you chose to sit on the beach to eat. If not, eat in the dining area and you can give him your order there. The food was very yummy, gauc to die for!!! If you choose not to bring a towel, you can purchase one for the day for $5.00 and a floatmat is $7.00. Other than that everything is free. They will have people give their spiel about massages, banana boating and glass bottom boat rides. But they don't hound you. Any questions, just let me know.

I was just wondering if they have music playing on the beach or is it just the sound of the ocean?