Nachi Coccum

hazeleyes35

We will be there Nov 21st as well...coming in on RCI. Really looking forward to it! :D

Absolutely LOVE the photos, mitsugirly!!!!!

Thanks and no problem. I find it easier for someone to get a "feel" of the place if they can see pictures. There are tons more in my review if you looked at them.

Checked out your very thorough review that was linked in your signature. Thanks for that. I am very excited since we just booked our reservation for Nachi this Sept.

One question, was the lunch included, or did you have to pay separately. I've been reading mixed messages from other posters.

Thanks

Checked out your very thorough review that was linked in your signature. Thanks for that. I am very excited since we just booked our reservation for Nachi this Sept.

One question, was the lunch included, or did you have to pay separately. I've been reading mixed messages from other posters.

Thanks

Lunch and drinks are included at Nachi

Mitsugirly - Yes, read it all last month. You sealed the deal for me as well. Great job, you should be on their payroll! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Forums mobile app

Edited by KyGolden08

Thanks

Lunch is included and served when you want it, where you want it..

We usually just head up to the restaurant to have ours, but they will bring it poolside or to your palapa on the beach.

Have never made it to desert in four trips to Nachi, the food is so good.

Bill

Thanks everyone.

The review on mitsgirly had photos of the menu with prices and I wasn't sure if some things, like a buffet are fre, and other items ie the menu posted, are a la carte.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone.

The review on mitsgirly had photos of the menu with prices and I wasn't sure if some things, like a buffet are fre, and other items ie the menu posted, are a la carte.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never understood the prices on the menu either...

(plus the pesos really throws you off)

Bill

I don't believe there is a buffet. At least there wasn't one when we were there. You just order off the menu...as much as you'd like. It was yummy and fresh!

I would imagine on the days that their isn't a cruise ship in port, they probably still have visitors from the island that are staying in Cozumel on vacation and probably can come there to eat a meal and pay. :) At least that's how most of the other restaurants are on different islands/ports.

I don't believe there is a buffet. At least there wasn't one when we were there. You just order off the menu...as much as you'd like. It was yummy and fresh!

I would imagine on the days that their isn't a cruise ship in port, they probably still have visitors from the island that are staying in Cozumel on vacation and probably can come there to eat a meal and pay. :) At least that's how most of the other restaurants are on different islands/ports.

Great. Thanks. You did an awesome review.

Did you have the opportunity to order more food later in the afternoon ?

Great. Thanks. You did an awesome review.

Did you have the opportunity to order more food later in the afternoon ?

No we did not. They only came around mid-day to pass out the menus and once we ordered, they brought the food out and that was it. Actually after that, the waiter didn't even come back around (and mind you we were sitting at the pool right beside the bar) to offer any more drinks. We ended up going to the bar ourselves to get the drinks the rest of the day.

From what I have read by others, you get the one meal (but this may be wrong but it's just what I have read) and that's pretty much it. But you can order as much as you'd like. As you can see by my pictures, we had more than enough to fill us up. We probably wouldn't have ordered anymore anyhow. We were stuffed and the food was good!

I have read others on these boards mention dessert. I did not realize that they had dessert there nor did they offer. So keep that in mind and you may need to inquire about it.

You are supposed to be limited to an appaetizer, main course and dessert (which is plenty!), but we have never had an issue with ordering an extra appetizer (usually chips and guacamole) before lunch - your waiter will take care of you if you take care of him! ;)

You are supposed to be limited to an appaetizer, main course and dessert (which is plenty!), but we have never had an issue with ordering an extra appetizer (usually chips and guacamole) before lunch - your waiter will take care of you if you take care of him! ;)

I don't take care of anyone until the day is over with. Then the tip depends on the service during the day. I have had experiences with tipping ahead of time and felt completely ripped off for the amount that I had given to them. So I learned my lesson with that. While I'm sure others could argue that tipping ahead gives them excellent service, I refuse to do so. So I feel in customer service they should take care of me first, then in return I will do the same. ;)

I'm hoping someone found a good spot and can report in.

It's my understanding there is not good snorkeling there, as it has nice sand as opposed to a reef. However, they do offer a snorkeling trip for like $35 pp that you can sign up for beforehand or after arrival.

I can tell you there is not good snorkeling from the beach. There might be if you go out a ways, but I didn't find anything.

This is the most of what I found from swimming from one end to the other:

PC200881-M.jpg

PC200882-M.jpg

As you can tell by the color of the water, you would probably have to go out a ways past the ropes to find snorkeling:

PC200825-M.jpg

I believe I read somewhere that they offer snorkeling trips. I don't know if it cost extra or it's included in the price of the AI. I know that I did not see anyone leave or go out on a boat the day we were there nor did anyone come around and offer to take us out snorkeling that day.

I believe I read somewhere that they offer snorkeling trips. I don't know if it cost extra or it's included in the price of the AI. I know that I did not see anyone leave or go out on a boat the day we were there nor did anyone come around and offer to take us out snorkeling that day.

Not included. $38 per adult. I see it as an "Additional Service" on their booking page:

U8.jpg.3c934d62a1a18cb288c7916ccfb61e80.jpg

Has anyone had trouble using their credit card to pay for the deposit - I will be paying cash for the balance. Would PAY PAL be a better option.:)

I have used both with no problems - just give your credit card company a call before hand to let them know to expect a foreign charge. PayPal should give you more protection. Good luck! :)