Nachi Coccum

hazeleyes35

I have read a few times in reviews that people say the day they were there, Nachi's credit card reader's connection was down, so they couldn't process payments via credit card. So it might not be a bad idea to have cash as a backup, just in case.

I have read a few times in reviews that people say the day they were there, Nachi's credit card reader's connection was down, so they couldn't process payments via credit card. So it might not be a bad idea to have cash as a backup, just in case.

That would suck bigtime if it went down!..... It's not the consumers fault if that happens.

I would have cash regardless and agree considering it would be wise to carry some especially with excursions around.

We are going to be in cozumel next April, I like to plan things in advance. We are trying to decided between NC or mr san. It will be my mom, very fun active 60, my sister in her 20s , and my bff and myself we are early 40s . Friend and I have both been to cozumel and on a couple of cruises, mom and sister niether. Im in charge of the plan's. My sister mentioned she would like horse back riding on the beach, anyone know if NC offers this. I'm torn between these two beaches any help would be greatly appreciated :D1

Edited by Cricket551

We are going to be in cozumel next April, I like to plan things in advance. We are trying to decided between NC or mr san. It will be my mom, very fun active 60, my sister in her 20s , and my bff and myself we are early 40s . Friend and I have both been to cozumel and on a couple of cruises, mom and sister niether. Im in charge of the plan's. My sister mentioned she would like horse back riding on the beach, anyone know if NC offers this. I'm torn between these two beaches any help would be greatly appreciated :D1

If horseback riding is a priority, then you have to choose Mr. Sanchos...

If a quiet, Corona commercial kind of day, with a guaranteed 100 person limit, is more important, then Nachi is the choice.

If your group would prefer a little more lively atmosphere, music playing etc. over hearing the waves lap the shore, as your waiter brings a fresh drink to your palapa, then Mr. Sanchos, again would be the better choice.

Hope whichever you decide on, that you have a perfect beach day in Cozumel.

Bill

Spent the day at NC less than two weeks ago and it was sublime. Our waiter, Manuel, introduced himself when we arrived ($16 taxi, regulated) and said he would be at our service. He was there with a fresh rum punch (my drink of choice) before I finished the current one. The food was delicious. The pool was nice, the beach lounges, unmrellas, and hammocks made my day. There were a few guys selling tours (snorkeling for $38), but one no was all it took to get them to leave. Best $55 I ever spent!

Does anyone know what time Nachi Cocom opens? Our ship is scheduled to arrive at 7am.

TIA

It opens at 9AM, but one of our trips there, we arrived early and they let us in, but the waiters were busy setting up loungers, the bar, etc... so we had to seat ourselves, and the waiters had to later figure out, who was going to take us.

This was a couple of years ago and we only arrived 30 minutes early, so be ready in case they no longer allow people in early.

If you arrive at 7:30 am, it will probably be a different story.

Do some shopping on the front end, then catch your cab closer to 9am.

PS, if you are sailing on Carnival from Florida, you will arrive at 6AM Cozumel time...

Edited by bguppies

We are by far the smallest of five ships in port, two weeks from today.

Our roll call has at least 35 of the 100 spots and Nachi is definitely sold out, as a couple of others from the roll call have tried to join, but were told they are at capacity.

Can't wait for our latest trip to Nachi....

We are by far the smallest of five ships in port, two weeks from today.

Our roll call has at least 35 of the 100 spots and Nachi is definitely sold out, as a couple of others from the roll call have tried to join, but were told they are at capacity.

Can't wait for our latest trip to Nachi....

My dear best friend and I will be joining you :D we are on the Epic :) Nachi is most def sold out... a few of my roll call members are booked in, as well :) will be a fun day, no doubt! :cool:

Trying to book for this Saturday. The websight will not open. Has anyone tried to pull up their web page?

I just tried and also could not get the page to open -- must be having some IT issues.

I just tried and also could not get the page to open -- must be having some IT issues.

Any ideas on how I can get in contact with them to see if there is space available this Saturday? I hate to miss this beach. We just booked the cruise yesterday!

Does anyone know what time Nachi Cocom opens? Our ship is scheduled to arrive at 7am.

TIA

We were just there on Monday. Their scheduled opening is 9:00 (11:00 ship time). They are 2 hours behind ship's time, so we were a little concerned about how things would work out. We arrived there about 8:30 THEIR time, and they were already open. BUT--They did not serve drinks until 9:00 their time, and they don't serve food until 10:30 their time (which was 12:30 ship time).

I would probably not arrive any earlier than 8:30 their time. I wish they opened a little earlier, but it all worked out fine. We had a fantastic time! Any questions, let me know!

Edited by Jeafl

We were just there on Monday. Their scheduled opening is 9:00 (11:00 ship time). They are 2 hours behind ship's time, so we were a little concerned about how things would work out. We arrived there about 8:30 THEIR time, and they were already open. BUT--They did not serve drinks until 9:00 their time, and they don't serve food until 10:30 their time (which was 12:30 ship time).

I would probably not arrive any earlier than 8:30 their time. I wish they opened a little earlier, but it all worked out fine. We had a fantastic time! Any questions, let me know!

Mexico springs the clocks ahead Sunday, so it will be back to being an hour time difference. (like everywhere else in the central time zone)