DFW Skylink - which direction?

Freckles_51

There are volunteers who are called DFW Ambassadors (look for the hats, vests and ID's Of course they are fully dressed)) who will help you make the correct decision.

If you have extra time it's a nice ride to make the circuit. You stay within security and there is no fee to ride.

Edited by PennyAgain

When you go up the escalator to the SkyLink there will be signs telling you which train to take (i.e., All A and B gates this train). Just watch the signs. And even if you get on the train going the wrong direction it doesn't take long to get from the farthest gate to the farthest gate.

Well it is what it is and I cannot do anything to change what is happening with AA so I am trying to be prepared.:) If it only goes one way when we are there, then that's the way we go :). If it doesn't work at all then we walk :eek:

We are scheduled to arrive in embarkation port 4 days ahead of sailaway, and while we would be extremely disappointed at spending a day or 2 extra trying to get there, I would hope that we will make it in time for the cruise. Coming home...I couldn't care less if we are delayed :p

Trying not to stress too much, I have enough of it at work and really need this vacation!

• 5 years later...