==

"What is your price for premium economy, CPH to LAX?"

"$620pp, flex"

"Outstanding! Can it be one-way?"

"Yes"

"Great. For curiosity, what do you have LAX to MCO?"

"We only have a red-eye for $2,600pp." :o "...non-refundable"

==

Needless to say, we aren't taking EZair to Florida, but are from Copenhagen.

Edited by Haboob

Just finished waiting while my TA called Princess for EZair flights on a

Ft Lauderdale to Copenhagen cruise.

==

"What is your price for premium economy, CPH to LAX?"

"$620pp, flex"

"Outstanding! Can it be one-way?"

"Yes"

"Great. For curiosity, what do you have LAX to MCO?"

"We only have a red-eye for $2,600pp." :o "...non-refundable"

==

Needless to say, we aren't taking EZair to Florida, but are from Copenhagen.

Why call? Why not do it online?

We got an ez air from Chicago to Lax for $48 each way .This is for January 2019 cruise to Hawaii. Just got back last week

from an Alaska cruise E Z air was $253 round trip total for two people Chicago to SeaTac. You never know if it is going to be a bargain or not.

I'd recheck that LAX to MCO. That's a really common flight and should be quite low priced. If nothing else, you can go from Burbank to MCO on Southwest for about $150-$200 (I do it regularly!) I prefer Burbank to LAX, but that depends on where in the city you are. And in many way,, Southwest operates like EZ Air--if they have a sale and drop the price, you can rebook at the lower price. The overage goes into your account and can be used within a year.

I'd recheck that LAX to MCO. That's a really common flight and should be quite low priced. If nothing else' date=' you can go from Burbank to MCO on Southwest for about $150-$200 (I do it regularly!) I prefer Burbank to LAX, but that depends on where in the city you are. And in many way,, Southwest operates like EZ Air--if they have a sale and drop the price, you can rebook at the lower price. The overage goes into your account and can be used within a year.[/quote']

The problem was that since we wanted premium economy coming back, EZair could only sell us

that class outbound.

After economy LAX to Melbourne, I ain't ever doing a transoceanic in plain economy again. Nope!

So, $2,600 per just to get to the ship. :o ...or take the one way and see Southwest for the other.

She did the calling.

I was at her office because I expected a better deal outside of EZair,

and I don't have a SABRE terminal. ;p

Sure was right about the LAX/MCO part.

Information for the future. You can search & book EZ Air right in the cruise personlizer. No need to call anyone.

Yup. But if I'm setting a task for an expert, I'll tell them what, now how. Basic courtesy.

I personally would do that part myself. My priorities for air maybe different than my travel agents. She may not know I don't want a 6 am flight out of an airport 2 hours away. Or if I have a late flight into an airport, make it the closest airport and not the bigger airport. My TA doesn't fly through ORD enough to know that regional jets get the worst gates and I need more than an hour to go between concourses.

It is the same "how" with EZ Air.

Airline pricing is bizarre.

On JAL I can book a one-way ticket from Saigon to San Diego with change of planes in Tokyo for $216 less than booking just from Saigon to Tokyo (same day, same flight).

I defies all logic.

Yup. But if I'm setting a task for an expert, I'll tell them what, now how. Basic courtesy.

Not so sure many order takers in the travel agency world are "experts." When doing air we will check lots of different ez air options on line. It is easy, fast, and you can quickly look at routing, prices and different airports. We then compare to pricing on the web (we also like Kayak) and ultimately make our own decision. Trying to get an agent to model many options is not simple.

Hank