What is time frame for boarding Azamara with 5 pm departure?

MMDown Under

Thank you both for your response. I was planning to board by 3 pm, however I wondered how early one could board if one wanted to escape the heat and humidity earlier.

Last time boarding later, I boarded from an empty terminal - it was heaven!

My paper documentation doesn't show early boarding times. Is the Guest Documentation showing boarding times on the website?

We usually try to get there before noon... explore the ship before it gets too crowded, have a nice lunch, get settled in our cabin well before muster drill. BTW, we're on the same cruise :D

Sounds like a good reason to board earlier than I have in the past. Safe travels. I'll probably see you at the Meet and Greet.

Thanks also Phil. Seems the consensus is earlier is better.

We are cruising from Singapore in March and will board as late as possible so as to enjoy as much of Singapore as we can. We have only a few days pre-cruise in Singapore and want to explore the city as much as possible.

We are fortunate our first full day on the ship is a day at sea, so plenty of time to settle in and then another 13 days to enjoy the ship.

We are cruising from Singapore in March and will board as late as possible so as to enjoy as much of Singapore as we can. We have only a few days pre-cruise in Singapore and want to explore the city as much as possible.

We are fortunate our first full day on the ship is a day at sea, so plenty of time to settle in and then another 13 days to enjoy the ship.

I can understand you wanting to spend as long as possible in Singapore, after travelling so far.

Singapore was my most frequent and favourite stopover en route to the UK.