Perks in "Junior Suite"

M5M

We are considering a Junior Suite on Liberty of the Seas. I read that the main difference in this class (both J3 and J4) is that the cabins are bigger than a standard stateroom. However, I am uncertain about dining. Do the Junior Suites get dining in Coastal Kitchen? For what meals? Any other

"perks"?

We are considering a Junior Suite on Liberty of the Seas. I read that the main difference in this class (both J3 and J4) is that the cabins are bigger than a standard stateroom. However, I am uncertain about dining. Do the Junior Suites get dining in Coastal Kitchen? For what meals? Any other

"perks"?

No Coastal Kitchen on Liberty.

JS Perks on Liberty:

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card (no significance except the color is different)

You get double C&A points and priority embarkation. That's the extent of JS "perks". Yes, the cabin is larger...more space is lovely! But, it's not considered a "real" suite and doesn't get the "suite perks". But..you're not paying that "suite" price, either!

"perks"?

As Bob wrote, there is no Coastal Kitchen on the Liberty of the Seas. You will have a lovely walk-in closet in your Junior Suite.

You will get priority-ish check-in and boarding in Galveston.

It's a nice big cabin, with a bathtub instead of the beam-me-up-Scotty tube shower.

The double points will come in handy as you climb towards Diamond, when you will have access to the Diamond Lounge. :)

Thanks to all who replied. We are Diamond on Celebrity, so that equates to something on RCCL....do we get entry to the diamond Lounge....if there is one on Liberty? Or does Liberty use the drink voucher system? And, free specialty coffee anywhere? And, what about the same questions for Anthem of the Seas?

I don't know how Diamond on X relates to RCI..but IF you get those perks, yes, you would get access to the lounge, and free drinks during the cocktail hours.....and perhaps 3 drinks loaded onto your seapass.

The only "free" specialty coffee would be in the lounge, IF you have access. Regular coffee is included in your fare.

Thanks to all who replied. We are Diamond on Celebrity, so that equates to something on RCCL....do we get entry to the diamond Lounge....if there is one on Liberty? Or does Liberty use the drink voucher system? And, free specialty coffee anywhere? And, what about the same questions for Anthem of the Seas?

There's no Diamond on Celebrity. Take at look at your Captain's Club info on the Celebrity website and find out your real level, then we can tell you what the corresponding perks are on Royal.

Anthem has a Coastal Kitchen.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The levels on Celebrity are Classic, Select, Elite, Elite Plus and Zenith. Which are you?

Classic has no reciprocity; Select is treated as Platinum/Emerald, Elite & Elite Plus & Zenith are all treated as Diamond on Royal Caribbean.

All ships (including Liberty and Anthem) have a Diamond Lounge. (not Majesty or Empress, though). If you are at least Elite on Celebrity, you have 24/7 access to the Diamond Lounge. There is a three and a half hour "happy hour" in the Lounge, during which time you may have unlimited drinks there. You would also have three vouchers per night which can be used at a bar during those hours.

Drinks are based on this list:

1f1ae1201d0425a3f8d00b7273ca1cb7.jpg

I think JS gets upgraded bathroom amenities. Not the white tube stuff.
White tube stuff is the upgrade for JS.

Std is the stuff in the shower dispenser.

Housekeeping on strict rules to not hand out good stuff unless you are in a full suite

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm confused, I thought JS could go to CK for dinner on Oasis class? I got that from another thread. Not true?

That is true, but the OP was asking about Liberty, which has no CK.