Disembark Luggage Tags??

ColoradoMom!!

So I understand we will fill out paperwork requesting (or are we assigned??) a time to disembark. If we do NOT carry our luggage off, and we set our bags out the night before, are there new luggage tags with the color of our disembark group provided??

Coral - we disembark in Vancouver - not that it makes any difference.

Thanks!

You don't have to fill out any paperwork if you are collecting your own luggage in the terminal. You will get tags in your room which will tell you which luggage group your bags will be in and what time you will disembark. If you have a problem with the time you are given, go to Passenger Services and they'll change it. The assignment you get is determined by the info you give Princess on your on line registration.

You don't have to fill out any paperwork if you are collecting your own luggage in the terminal. You will get tags in your room which will tell you which luggage group your bags will be in and what time you will disembark. If you have a problem with the time you are given' date=' go to Passenger Services and they'll change it. The assignment you get is determined by the info you give Princess on your on line registration.[/quote']I can't recall a Princess cruise when we didn't complete a Disembarkation Questionnaire a few days before the cruise ended.

GL1NGLIWyywbMOFWD4ToGUT1BeZt5D

The assignment you get is determined by the info you give Princess on your on line registration.
Your disembarkation time' date=' whether walk-off or pick-up in the terminal, is based on the form you fill out a few days before the end of your cruise. Everyone gets a luggage tag with an accompanying disembarkation schedule of what time and where to meet.

[img']https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180624/538e960231e9262cb0ad8dd05bf17c89.heic[/img]

I'm almost certain that I didn't fill out one of these on our April cruise....and I'm the only one in our group who would have done it. Could this have been because we were in a suite? I just assumed it was because they knew when our EZ Air flights were departing.

You don't have to fill out any paperwork if you are collecting your own luggage in the terminal.

We have always had to fill out a form a few days before the end of the cruise. If you don`t like the time assigned you can ask for a different to time.

OP here- thanks! So, if I would like to disembark late, I still need to be out of my cabin by 8 or so, correct?
Correct...

I'm almost certain that I didn't fill out one of these on our April cruise....and I'm the only one in our group who would have done it. Could this have been because we were in a suite? I just assumed it was because they knew when our EZ Air flights were departing.
We've cruised in a suite many times and have always been required to complete the form...even when using eZAir and/or EZCheck.

OP here- thanks! So, if I would like to disembark late, I still need to be out of my cabin by 8 or so, correct?

Yes, you still need to be out of your cabin by 8:00 so the steward can get it ready for the new passengers to access when they board. The buffet will still be open if you don't need to be at your disembarkation lounge at that time.

Yes, you still need to be out of the cabin by 8:00.

You will be given a location to wait for your disembarkation but are asked not to be in that location until close to disembarkation as most designated locations are used for many disembarking groups throughout the morning.

You can wait in and around the ship, eat breakfast in the buffet, and then go to your designated disembarkation waiting area close to the time you are scheduled to disembark.

On our last cruise we asked for a late disembarkation (9:50 a.m.). We left our room at 8 and had breakfast in the buffet. Then we waited in the platinum / elite lounge until our group was called.

The process seems to work smoothly most of the time.

Correct...

We've cruised in a suite many times and have always been required to complete the form...even when using eZAir and/or EZCheck.

That's also our experience. The disembark times are primarilly based on flight times so they need the info from the form so that they can get people off the ship to catch planes. Early flights are off before later flights. That said, if you don't like your assigned time you can go down and negotiate for one that better fits your plans.

Correct...

Hi Lew,

I totally agree with you and I have been on over 30 cruises with Princess.

I hope to see you on the Caribbean Princess for the Super Bowl Lew. :)

Go Patriots!!!

Tony

The only time I haven’t received the form is when I’ve been on a cruise of five days or less. I’ve learned to never assume. I was on a longer cruise one time and neither my sister nor I (in separate cabins but next to each other) received the form. It was our cabin steward’s error. I was fortunately able to get the forms and fill them out in time to request EZ Check.

The only time I haven’t received the form is when I’ve been on a cruise of five days or less. I’ve learned to never assume. I was on a longer cruise one time and neither my sister nor I (in separate cabins but next to each other) received the form. It was our cabin steward’s error. .

THAT would make sense. We were routinely receiving things a day or two late and only after I asked about them. The most frustrating was when Passenger Services kept referring me to "the letter in your cabin" and there was no letter in the cabin on embarkation day. We got the embarkation letter about 48 hours later after I asked the host about it.