Drink Packages

This might have been asked before but....

We just booked the Allure for next spring can someone tell me the ballpark pricing for the soda package as well as the deluxe package? The one the includes bottled water and fresh OJ. We will have a couple of "adult drinks" but not enough to get the package.

Soda package runs $8.50 per day.

Refreshment runs around $26 per day, but many times goes on sale pre-cruise for $18 per day.

Deluxe is Refreshment plus alcoholic drinks.

Add 18% for gratuity.

I have read that it is a hit or miss when they open up to book online. Do you have any clue what is the furthest out from the sail date it has been?

Soda package runs $8.50 per day.

Refreshment runs around $26 per day, but many times goes on sale pre-cruise for $18 per day.

Deluxe is Refreshment plus alcoholic drinks.

Add 18% for gratuity.

We aren't on Allure but it seems like Deluxe often goes down to $50 per day online (like every other week). I was able to snag it when it dropped recently to $47 pp/pd. Ive heard for bigger promotions/sales like Black Friday it got down to $45.

Any observations on lowest price the Deluxe Package has been offered in the U.S. - specifically the Liberty of the Seas?

I was able to snag it for 25% off last week. B1G1 1/2 off = $45/day + gratuity. This week it is only 20% off = $48/day + gratuity.

Did I luck out and catch the best sale known for the Liberty of the Seas or has anyone seen it lower?

Thanks!

Any observations on lowest price the Deluxe Package has been offered in the U.S. - specifically the Liberty of the Seas?

I was able to snag it for 25% off last week. B1G1 1/2 off = $45/day + gratuity. This week it is only 20% off = $48/day + gratuity.

Did I luck out and catch the best sale known for the Liberty of the Seas or has anyone seen it lower?

Thanks!

People have reported $38 plus 18%.

The Deluxe Beverage package is currently at $48 pp/per day for my 6/28 Anthem sailing. When I purchased, it was at $45 or $46. I opted for the deluxe beverage package and VOOM for $57 pp per day.

Looking at our October Independence cruise, the booze + internet was 57/day when I first looked at it, and has since gone up to 65/day.

I would have hoped it would be lower since there are no sea days on this itinerary.

What would it be if they were purchased separately.

Thanks for all the help. So the soda package should be about $8.50 a day so about $60 for a week. Does that package go "on sale" as well.

Not that I know of. No one has ever reported a reduction from the $8.50 per day price. There is often a package of Voom (internet) and the soda package, if that interests you.

Thanks for all the help. So the soda package should be about $8.50 a day so about $60 for a week. Does that package go "on sale" as well.

I've niot seen it on sale pre-cruise, and I have read some reports of the price being $9.50 on board.

I've never seen the soda package discounted by itself, but I have seen it bundled with Voom internet at a reduced rate so if you were planning on getting both that might be a slightly better deal.