Recent cruisers, I really need your help!

ekerr19

TP from the bottom? Well Ollie, here's another fine mess you've gotten us into. This is absolutely horrific!

Best,

Bruce

Volendam, December 16th, 2004

Zuiderdam, April 9th, 2005

As soon as I read this thread, I rushed to add this bit of essential information to my "MUST HAVES WHILE CRUISING" file, which I faithfully peruse and update. I remember well my days on the Mauritania and the Olympic, when my chief complaint was that the corncobs had not been appropriately softened. Not to mention the mess that the ink from the newspapers invariably made! Thanks to modern technology, we now can cruise in comfort as far as "B.R." issues are concerned, and I - for one - being first and formost a "First-class" cruiser, am willing to tip a modest few hundred dollars to insure that my TP is turned the way I like it, and that the "pointed triangle" is always present and visible!

I can't STAND the point...just the thought of someone else TOUCHING the toilet paper that is gonna touch MY tush.....heck no! Who knows where their fingers have been! If it's in a point I have to tear off the point and throw it away! :)

Sue117

I can't remember laughing so hard, and so much from a thread. In fact, I've unfortunately developed this anticipatory response, that whenever I have to go to the bathroom now, I break out in hysterical laughter. It has become quite awkward excusing myself from dinner tables.

I mean,

Best,

Bruce

I was so happy to see this wonderful thread back up on top again! It made me remember the fun we had all those days that it just went on and on and on. I need to thank Sweetdreams for resurrecting it.

The board needed a little fun again and you can't beat this thread for that:D

• 2 years later...
ROFLMAO! I sincerely hope you're joking about this one!

If your DH's trip will be ruined by this issue, PLEASE feel free to remove the roll and place it in the correct configuration by yourself.

On second thought, I think you SHOULD contact guest services with this request... I'm sure they could use a good laugh too!

TL

I agree this sounds funny, but I supose it could be a real concern. Some individuals are very restictive in their rutine and any deviation is upsetting.

Oh my! This just confirms why I am single! :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Trust me, living with one's own neuroces

is hard enough, but getting used to and accepting a spouses is a test of patience! Then when you think you have that handled, you bring kids into the mix, and well, all bets are off!

Us 'bottom guys' have rights too, you know!!!

:eek: ;)

TFFW!:D

This has got to be the funniest thread I've read on any BBS - EVER!

I checked with guest Services and they detailed the T.P. arrangement as such...

Suites- Customer preference

Balconies- Over the top

Oceanview- From the bottom

Inside- Corn cob only

Hope this helps make your cruise all that it can be.

smiley32.gif.7e63a590fcd309031e5ade10aa30cd70.gif

• 10 years later...

Thanks for bringing this gthread forfwad. I re-rmembered it as dering very funny. i miss"e-kerr", " and Tom C. who have passed on. I thinkBrian is fine, so far as I know but he hasn't been actrive here for ages. Jim Gallup has 'disappeared. We had a lot of fun 'back then'.

Thanks for bringing this gthread forfwad.

You brought it forward---from 10 years ago---although I can't imagine why.

i miss"e-kerr", " and Tom C. who have passed on.
tomc may have "passed on" posting to CC any longer, but if you mean it in the sense of "died", I can assure you, reports of his death are greatly exaggerated.

He is alive, and well, and living in genteel retirement.

You brought it forward---from 10 years ago---although I can't imagine why.

tomc may have "passed on" posting to CC any longer, but if you mean it in the sense of "died", I can assure you, reports of his death are greatly exaggerated.

He is alive, and well, and living in genteel retirement.

Thank you for that correction, Ruth. We all get their sooner or later...sad to have someone reported as deceased who is still with us. Thank goodness you were here to make that correction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A link to this over/under thread was posted in the Blender thread. I have sat here reading all these pages of bathroom humor, laughing uproaringly. A good thing I'm by mysef and have no beverage in hand -- or mouth.

Such entertainment!! :o