Recent cruisers, I really need your help!

ekerr19

And I've noticed that EKerr is continuing on her theme of "under" or "over" with her "Is Hal Over-rated" thread;) . So it really all comes down to TP.

Hah, Hah, LOL!!! Yes, and wait til you see my next thread! :D

It's okay, I checked it out...it's a special cruise for people who go are concerned about these things....I think it goes through the Bermuda Triangle....

LOL. MY 3/31/05 maasdam cruise will spend a considerable amount of time in the bermuda triangle (something not in the brochure). I wish I could imbed a .wav file, so I could add the theme from 'the twilight zone.'

Heather: "I have to add that I think ExpCruiser is being one heck of a good sport ... and showing tremendous restraint;) . Good for you, Exp!"

Oh-h-h-h Heather, you're making me blush:o . Now thinking back to my original appearance on this site, have you seen the posting from SailOnH2O about his recent Maasdam cruise?? Review the thread and see all the (same old) supporters. Hence my belief that a # of posters are HAL employees!!!

That was such a great picture, I had to go to their web site. Now I'm going to be one of those obnoxious people who sends silly e-mails to anybody they ever met. My favorite one was . . . (oops, better not say).

susan.