Recent cruisers, I really need your help!

ekerr19

Of course, since my cat isn't aboard ...

What?!? HAL won't let you take your cat with you??? Sue them!!!

-dave

Actually, I was going to make a really off-color remark referencing the subjects of that other thread about chartered cruises, but decided to leave well enough alone.:rolleyes:

I need help with a related problem here

I TOLD my husband to go before we left the house. Not heeding my advice, and the roll factor not to his liking, he hoped to be off first at the first port. Much to our dismay, THE SHIP'S SHORE EXCURSION'S WERE LET OFF FIRST!

By this point, we really needed to go, and but had to wait for a tender ticket. Do you think HAL could reimburse us for the cost of our cruise, or at least pay the dry cleaning bill?

Beth

Are the tickets more tender than Mr. Whipple's brand?!? LOL :)

Ladies and gentlemen, please, PLEASE don't squeeze the tender tickets!;)

Okay, I thankfully moved my beverage when I started reading this thread, but I am now giggling so hard I have gotten the hiccups...and I think I ahve sprained a rib. If I have, who is going to pay for my ACE bandages.....and in what direction should I unroll and wrap them?:D

::gigg...HIC!:: oh dear....:eek:

Emmie

Ladies and gentlemen, please, PLEASE don't squeeze the tender tickets!;)

Okay, I thankfully moved my beverage when I started reading this thread, but I am now giggling so hard I have gotten the hiccups...and I think I ahve sprained a rib. If I have, who is going to pay for my ACE bandages.....and in what direction should I unroll and wrap them?:D

::gigg...HIC!:: oh dear....:eek:

Emmie

I believe you should contact ship services for all reimbursements, I believe it's in the small print , no wait .... you did get the insurance right ????? :)

That is not toilet paper!

That is really the fax machine in a S Suite!

The toilet paper comes in a little blue and white HAL box that you place in a warmer before use!

Ok now you went and done it, I have to confess, my DH wont even use tp, he will only use those wipes thingies, we actually have a microwave in our bathroom so he can warm them up before using. For our next cruise i'm thinking of taking my daughters "Easy Bake Oven" as it weights less and is less costly to replace. Anyone ever try this method ??????? :)

Ok now you went and done it, I have to confess, my DH wont even use tp, he will only use those wipes thingies, we actually have a microwave in our bathroom so he can warm them up before using. For our next cruise i'm thinking of taking my daughters "Easy Bake Oven" as it weights less and is less costly to replace. Anyone ever try this method ??????? :)

Hmm...

Your DH has to warm his wipes, Laura's walks around au naturel - methinks we're learning way more than we ever wanted to in this thread!

:) -dave

Think room service will warm them ??? After reading this I dont know! :)

Room Service(RS): ''Morny, Ruin sorbees''

Guest : ''Sorry, I thought I dialled room-service''

RS : ''Rye..Ruin sorbees..morny! Djewish to oder sunteen??''

Guest : ''Uh..yes..I'd like some bacon and eggs''

RS : ''Ow July den?''

Guest : ''What??''

RS : ''Ow July den?...pry,boy,pooch?''

Guest : ''Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled

please.''

RS : ''Ow July dee baychem...crease?''

Guest : ''Crisp will be fine''

RS : ''Hokay. An San tos?''

Guest : ''What?''

RS : ''San tos. July San tos?''

Guest : ''I don't think so''

RS : ''No? Judo one toes??''

Guest : ''I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what

'judo one toes' means.''

RS : ''Toes! toes!...why djew Don Juan toes? Ow bow singlish

mopping we bother?''

Guest : ''English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying 'Toast.'

Fine. Yes, an English muffin will be fine.''

RS : ''We bother?''

Guest : ''No..just put the bother on the side.''

RS : ''Wad?''

Guest : ''I mean butter...just put it on the side.''

RS : ''Copy?''

Guest : ''Sorry?''

RS : ''Copy...tea...mill?''

Guest : ''Yes. Coffee please, and that's all.''

RS : ''One Minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease

baychem, tossy singlish mopping we bother honey sigh, and copy...rye??'

Guest : ''Whatever you say''

RS : ''Tendjewberrymud''

Guest : ''You're welcome''

WOW!! this is a good one. I just started reading CC a few days ago and DW who has been reading for a few months had to fill me in on some of the background here. But I must say I haven't laughed this much in 40 years. After 20 years in the Army and 19 years Civil Service I'm just happy to here there will be TP available. No need to buy me a new keyboard, the office will get me a new one and pay for it with your tax $$$$.

hcc

Oh Man this is hilarious.

I saw this thread and kind of paid it no mind just by the title.

Thank you Heather for telling me about it.

Now let me get some of the things I read here straight:

Some people are Tops and some are Bottoms and some don't care , Hmmmmmm no wonder those reporters found all that nasty stuff all over the Veendam *LOL*

Heather is getting a group together called the FOEKERRs.

Heather can my mother join this group?, and if so would she be known as Mother FOEKERR.

Now I also see a few of you are looking for legal compensation for ruined keyboards and monitors.

I think you people are missing the real issue here. I think that dangerous point on the end of the toilet paper roll that the steward has so recklessly left there, is a class action suit waiting to happen.

I know if my delicate little tushy got impaled on that rapier sharp piece of TP, I wouldn't get off that potty, until I heard from HAL legal services.

Oh well, different things are important to different cruisers , thats why there are so many different cruiselines.

EKERR,

Thanks, for starting this whole thing, I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! *LOL* :) :) :)

Vicar, took you long enough!!! You are too funny ... I knew this was your kind of thread. Isn't Laura great?!! We needed a really happy thread and who better to provide it than Laura and her dysfunctional DH:p !! Such a shame about his phobia ... I hope they get it ironed out:o ...or at the very least, on a roll.

Yes, your mother can come to the meetings of the Foekerrs if she has the same difficulty. It will, of course, be an anonymous group. But whatever do you mean by your question:confused:

You must also check out: Cruise Critic Message Boards - Damp ships? since I have to guide you around the boards now. BTW, Sail was missing you! It's good to "see" you.