Recent cruisers, I really need your help!

ekerr19

Well, I just got off the phone with DH and now he's afraid everyone knows about his TP fetish and will recognize him from our ekerr19 photo while we are on board... I didn't stop to think about that!!!! A Big Oops on my part!

Oh, and the pointy end is out - for sure! He wants to go "au natural" as Sail has suggested... personally, I kind of like having the nice triangular point... :confused:

Oh and just to alliviate has angst - if anyone happens to run into us - please, "mum's the word" on the TP!!! I'd appreciate it...

The Compensation Line forms at the gangway. Follow the 'flow of the traffic' down the gangway to the dock. All who request credits (money) will be left ashore! ;) And can wave as the ships sails away!!!

(Unless, of course, you have brought your personal, family attorney with you on your cruise.....Just in case you needed him/her. :rolleyes:

Kidding, folks, just kidding.....don't get all crazy!

Tell DH not to worry, EKerr, no one would ever in their wildest dreams recognize him from the photo here!!!

I think people will exercise a little decorum and have the delicacy not to mention a private matter such as this even if they DID recognize him ... which they won't.

But they might recognize you ... hmmmm...well, no one knows the kids so perhaps you could just move about the ship on your own and let DH run around with the kids. Sounds like a plan.

But in the meantime, have we helped you out here? Do you have your next step planned?

If you do find that you are forced to reverse the roll yourself, please be careful. The technology involved can be very tricky.

Then there is always carpal tunnel syndrome to think about.

Of course, bending at the waist to sit down on those darn toilet seats can be quite risky too.

Didn't I see a "Toilet Paper Rolls for Dummies" book at Barnes and Noble?

My personal recommendation is to cancel the cruise and use the money to buy DH a colostomy. That would solve a multitude of problems................

Have a great cruise, and keep smiling.

I heard that the cabin attendants had to take a special course in oragami in order to learn how to fold the paper into the point? I also heard that because the course is so difficult many of them failed. Therefore Hurdy Gurdy who has many skills sneaks around to the cabins when you are out and makes the points. If he is busy it is done by the ship's surgeon who has also been known to be very precise in the stiches he puts in.

Well, I just got off the phone with DH and now he's afraid everyone knows about his TP fetish and will recognize him from our ekerr19 photo while we are on board... I didn't stop to think about that!!!! A Big Oops on my part!

Oh, and the pointy end is out - for sure! He wants to go "au natural" as Sail has suggested... personally, I kind of like having the nice triangular point... :confused:

Oh and just to alliviate has angst - if anyone happens to run into us - please, "mum's the word" on the TP!!! I'd appreciate it...

If someone sees him walking around the ship "au natural" I don't think that toilet paper will be the first thing on their mind - hehehehe

I hope to high heaven that this thread was meant to be a joke. I cannot believe that anyone would really care about how the toilet paper is placed. If, God forbid, the roll is not to your specifications, how hard is it to remedy the situation.

If someone sees him walking around the ship "au natural" I don't think that toilet paper will be the first thing on their mind - hehehehe

OMG!!! :eek: Steve - I made the worst faux pas with that post! Duh! I meant he would prefer the TP in its' natural form...

I might just have to hide out onboard the Volendam... we know a few of the crew & officers onboard (they went directly from the final Noordam voyage)... I can only hope they haven't seen this!

Dave & Ekerr--

"Please submit your Input Hardware (Keyboard) Replacement Forms in hard copy and in person to the Hardware Replacement Office located on Deck 2 on the third day prior to the last day before your next cruise. Our technicians will arrange for a convenient in-home hardware replacement the following Tuesday for which you must be present. Early or late responses, service date adjustments and faxed or mailed requests cannot be accepted at this time. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you!"

S7S--

"Please submit your Visual Display Maintenance Forms in hard copy to..."

;)