Recent cruisers, I really need your help!

ekerr19

Debbie, you need a cruise now. Not in May, now. There's some last minute fares available on the O'dam for next weekend......

:) -dave

Geeeeeee Dave, how nice of you to pay and send me on a cruise :) Please make sure I get one of those rare blue wallet thingys too please :) What a PAL!:)

Ziggy7 wrote:

Why, was it that I will be going on Princess and getting little origami thingys on my tp or that Dave has offered to send me on the ODam this weekend ?????
Because you wrote a funnier conversation that I could ever have come up with.

Ziggy!!!!

OMG - I have never laughed so hard in my life!!! Did you make this up? It's so perfect!!!!

Moi ?????? No way, I got it from someone who kept it from the old boards :) I was laughing so hard I could hardly copy and paste to here heheheehe :)

Ziggy7 wrote: Because you wrote a funnier conversation that I could ever have come up with.

Moi ?????? No way, I got it from someone who kept it from the old boards :) I was laughing so hard I could hardly copy and paste to here heheheehe :)

Nope your still the winner on this board :)

Moi ?????? No way, I got it from someone who kept it from the old boards :) I was laughing so hard I could hardly copy and paste to here heheheehe

You mean you plagiarized it?? Oh, the shame of it all. No free cruise for you, young lady!:rolleyes:

Ziggy ... thank you SO much ... you made my day! :D

I was laugh so hard I had trouble reading the thing. My cat was frightened and my dog as standing there, whining, like I was in pain or hurting or something. :)

Side-splitting humor is GREAT!

Ziggy ... thank you SO much ... you made my day! :D

I was laugh so hard I had trouble reading the thing. My cat was frightened and my dog as standing there, whining, like I was in pain or hurting or something. :)

Side-splitting humor is GREAT!

Now if you could just incorporate it into your sermon this Sunday.....

:) -dave

boy, don't check the boards for a few days and look at what I missed!!

What fun to read through this post!! Excellent...I bet we hear some of these one lines from the comedians on future cruises!!

As for me .. over the top please..with the point if you please .. We've booked a princess cruise, and they have a questionnaire on line that you fill out with your personal preferences ...so your cabin will be just the way you want in...and you know, the tp question was there :D honest...I wouldn't lie about something as important as this topic :rolleyes:

OK, it's been a few days. Pinky and Perky were here. This is priceless.

I have another issue, I would like to add to the discussion. Reading this thread brought back memories of a trauma I suffer every cruise. It is a real problem. I need support.

When I am at home, the TP is easily reached with my right hand. It has become a habit. It is right there. Rolling right off the top.

On board, it is on the LEFT. Trauma!! I reach with my right hand, No TP!! :D I actually have to think about it and it is emotionally jarring. :confused:

Do any of you share my pain????

Linda :confused: :D

Remember, just because I'm a shrink does't mean I can't have my hang ups too. I'm only human.

In order for the folded wings of tissue to remain folded under, thus forming the pointed "hotel pleat" of the tissue, it must rest against a solid surface (ie: the remainder of the roll). If the tissue were to be underhung, it would not have a solid support, thereby unfolding, resulting in an unsightly 'rat's ears' appearance. I'm sure that most of the Hotel Management's Schools' physicists have already addressed the problem of forward vs. reverse dangle and have instructed their cabin attendant graduates in the proper mounting method.

If not, turn the #*@"!+~ roll over. Unless you're travelling in a cabin with 12 diarrhetic dwarves, that shouldn't be a problem more than once or twice during the cruise. :D