Recent cruisers, I really need your help!

ekerr19

This is one thread which I hope the folks at HAL and on the ships DON'T read . . . . . . . or put on the bulletin board! :eek:

We'll find out when cabin stewards, in addition to asking what time you want tea delivered, ask if you're an "over" or an "under"!

-dave

"It sounds like English, but I can't understand a 'dam' word you're saying."

Imagining an announcement in the HAL daily programs:

"Friends of Mr. Whipple meeting will be held in the aft unisex public restoom

at 1pm each day. Roll call optional."

OMG! I am dying here! I remember the Mr. Whipple commercials - the most ridiculous commercial ever... well maybe in my DH's case, not so....;)

I think (in memory of who outted the problem) the meetings should be called Friends of EKerr, or FOEK.

That will be easily remembered and easily identifiable on the Daily Program.

This is easily the funniest thing I've seen on these boards in months! We can call them the FOEKERS!!!! :D

Perhaps this could become another SOE feature.

Here's how it's done on those other lines:

Carnival - Hey, you should be happy you're getting TP at all! The brand we use is called "John Wayne". It's rough, it's tough, and doesn't take any crap.

RCI - Pages from the latest catalogs are pre-torn for you, and smoothed to avoid those nasty crinkles, in the port-o-lets found within convenient walking distance of passenger cabins.

Princess - takes the idea of pampering their passengers to extremes, and provides Depends to all passengers, since you can't find the friggin' restrooms on a Grand-class ship anyway.

Celebrity - X thoughfully provides an en suite restroom butler who will take care of unrolling the required amount of product, applying the product in the manner prescribed, and disposing of it properly. Royal treatment, indeed!

Cunard - We are British and wouldn't dare discuss such things.

Oh, GOD, I'm dying.

I just finished mopping off my display, I've sprayed my beverage of choice all over it, laughing so hard.

:D

TP should ALWAYS dispense from the bottom ... that way the cat doesn't unroll the whole thing while I'm away.

Of course, since my cat isn't aboard ... loading the roll to dispense from the top is fine, too. Besides, it's easier to make that little triangle shape in the last square of the TP roll if it's mounted to dispense from the top.

Perhaps this could become another SOE feature.

Here's how it's done on those other lines:

Carnival - Hey, you should be happy you're getting TP at all! The brand we use is called "John Wayne". It's rough, it's tough, and doesn't take any crap.

RCI - Pages from the latest catalogs are pre-torn for you, and smoothed to avoid those nasty crinkles, in the port-o-lets found within convenient walking distance of passenger cabins.

Princess - takes the idea of pampering their passengers to extremes, and provides Depends to all passengers, since you can't find the friggin' restrooms on a Grand-class ship anyway.

Celebrity - X thoughfully provides an en suite restroom butler who will take care of unrolling the required amount of product, applying the product in the manner prescribed, and disposing of it properly. Royal treatment, indeed!

Cunard - We are British and wouldn't dare discuss such things.

Rob - coffee thru the nose is no laughing matter - but the Cunard and Celebrity descriptions put me over the top! "spot on" old chap!

TinaLee

Oh, GOD, I'm dying.

I just finished mopping off my display, I've sprayed my beverage of choice all over it, laughing so hard.

TP should ALWAYS dispense from the bottom ... that way the cat doesn't unroll the whole thing while I'm away.

Of course, since my cat isn't aboard ... loading the roll to dispense from the top is fine, too. Besides, it's easier to make that little triangle shape in the last square of the TP roll if it's mounted to dispense from the top.

I was wondering where you were, Greg!:D

One should expect no less when on the throne!