A quick shot out to the entertainment on the ZUIDERDAM

Lazz

My wife and I just got back from a cruise on the Zuiderdam. We just want to give a shot out to the excellent entertainment that was on board. Extra special shot out to the steel drum band Island Magic (do not miss both their shows), and the piano duet of Danny and Ion in the billboard lounge. Danny and Ion's show was the place to hang out in the evening. standing room only crowds. IMHO, Hal should extend their contracts and put them on their newest ship coming out. Sit down, laugh, and sing along with them!

My wife and I just got back from a cruise on the Zuiderdam. We just want to give a shot out to the excellent entertainment that was on board. Extra special shot out to the steel drum band Island Magic (do not miss both their shows), and the piano duet of Danny and Ion in the billboard lounge. Danny and Ion's show was the place to hang out in the evening. standing room only crowds. IMHO, Hal should extend their contracts and put them on their newest ship coming out. Sit down, laugh, and sing along with them!

+1 I agree.

Thanks for the info!

We'll be boarding the Zuiderdam for the first time in a couple week!

Looking forward to it more with every good thing I hear! :D