pricing

epdouglas

My family of 2 adults and 2 teens have our eyes on an MSC cruise in June that's listed there and here at $750pp.

My question is, will the price go down before then, and is there somewhere I can get the cruise for a lower price?

When do the 3rd and 4th person discounts kick in? Any other advice for finding cheaper fares? Thanks!

PS Looking for Caribbean in June, non-Carnival cruise, 6-9 days, Puerto Rico included.

Cruise price fluctuate daily, It's up to you are your agent to check for price drops. Since your asking this question it looks like your on a strict budget. I hope you already know that price does not include room steward/crew tips, fees, taxes and port charges. Do your research, all that info is on their web site.

7 Days Caribbean-Eastern

Royal Caribbean Int. • Freedom of the Seas

San Juan, Oranjestad, Willemstad/Curacao, Kralendijk, Philipsburg, San Juan

3 departure dates: Jun 2, 16, 30 2019

Prices from:

Inside

$744

OceanView

$834

Balcony

$1274

Suite

$1971

SELECTBONUS OFFERS

• EXCLUSIVE: FREE GRATUITIES on select categories
  • LABOR DAY SALE:50% OFF 2nd Guest, 25% OFF 3rd/4th Guests, up to $250 Savings + Kids Sail Free
  • Early Booking Bonus: up to $100 Onboard Credit
  • $50 Onboard Credit on select Royal Caribbean Cruises!
  • Special Resident Rates

7 Days Caribbean-Southern

Royal Caribbean Int. • Freedom of the Seas

San Juan, Philipsburg, Basseterre, St. John's/Antigua, Castries, Bridgetown, San Juan

1 departure date: Jun 9 2019

Prices from:

Inside

$714

OceanView

$1087

Balcony

$1189

Suite

$2331

SELECTBONUS OFFERS

• EXCLUSIVE: FREE GRATUITIES on select categories
  • LABOR DAY SALE:50% OFF 2nd Guest, 25% OFF 3rd/4th Guests, up to $250 Savings + Kids Sail Free
  • Early Booking Bonus: up to $100 Onboard Credit
  • $50 Onboard Credit on select Royal Caribbean Cruises!
  • Special Resident Rates

I have read the guidelines. I have not violated "quite a few" of any of the rules. I have seen A LOT of people post their email addresses and tell people to contact them privately since there is no PM function here.

I am NOT a TA, I do NOT work for a TA .... I have NOTHING to do with a TA. So I am not advertising anything.

The operative portion of the posting guidelines follows:

"Offering to email someone your travel agent's name or info is also not allowed, nor is asking members to email you for the information."

As per board rules we can not suggest a travel agent or travel agency.

If you decide to book now, make certain that you have refundable deposits in case you change your mind and cancel. Then it is up to you to keep track of the prices. If you see a deal -- call your TA and request the lower price.

None of us can predict when there might be a price drop or deals for the 3rd and 4th person.

MSC offers free cruising for children. Not sure how old your teens are, but they may fall under this category. You can "usually" change anything with MSC up until final payment. We actually had a $1500 price break when MSC offered a killer Memorial Day Sale in which we got a balcony for the price of an interior. Saved us $$$.

Other then the kids sail free and free Drinks on Us package, I have never seen MSC offer 3rd/4th sail free or free gratuities. I would book now and keep a watch on fares. I have two sailings coming up on MSC (11 day in November and 21 day in March).

I’m from Europe and once cruise booked there is a fee for change to the booking. I have several time experienced price drops but has either got an upgrade matching the price I have paid or On board credit as compensation. In general I feel after 30+ cruises that I have got what I paid for. I often book very early.

Sent from my iPad using Forums