Captains Club Early Bird

Celebrity Liner

Hello, I'll say it right away I did not use the search. : D I have a question. I am captains club member. And I read when new routes are released captains club members have the opportunity to book earlier than a * normal * passenger. Is that correct? Is there a special booking page for captains club members? Can someone give me information about it?

thx.. for the answer.. and is there a special page ?

I haven’t seen a special page, but I did need to be logged on to my account to see the “pre release” sailings. It’s my understanding that the new sailings are only available to Captain’s Club members for the first 2 or 3 days (unsure of duration) after which they become available to the general public. Typically, different regions are released at different times. Start watching the Celebrity board for threads about releases in September. Tip - don’t forget to ask for your Captain’s Club single category upgrade (if your cabin qualifies). Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
In my experience sometimes you get an email and sometimes you don't so you kind of need to watch these boards for the best info.

Yeah i have the same Experience.... its a 50%:50% chance.... :D

I ask Celebrity on Facebook... about this.... they said call the call center.... thx for nothing....

I actually asked because we wanted a special cabin on our next cruise. Of these there are eleven cabins: D i hope we have luck .. :)

FYI they released some new schedules in October last year. Thankfully, a kind person found a planned schedule release list and posted on CC. The schedules were released at staggered intervals by regions, such as the Caribbean schedule one day, the European schedule a week or two later. I booked my upcoming Transatlantic cruise on day one of that Captain’s Club “early bird” period, which was 17 October 2017. I begin watching this forum for posts about the new schedule in September. Good luck getting your dream cabin:)

I’m right there with you, Champagne Cruiser! I receive regular emails (for which I signed up) from Hal, Oceania, Azamara, and a couple river cruise companies. I haven’t been very successful with Royal Caribbean, Viking or Princess. I’ve had a thirteen year battle trying to get regular emails from Celebrity, the one and only cruise line I’ve sailed. It is very frustrating.