Platinum Gift

sec1jrs

Okay thanks so much for follow-up. I️ saw one that was white with lid and carnival logo on it posted from JH. However wasn’t sure if that was the actual one they decided on and it didn’t show the type of lid. Guess I️ will pack our Yetis just Incase they’re not on the Magic yet.

We did B2B on Magic 10/21 and 10/28 and received cups on both cruises.

• 1 month later...
I got off the Glory 2 weeks ago and they had run out of BT speakers. I was hoping to get them for my first Plat gift. :(

So what was the replacement ? On one cruise they ran out and we were only allowed one gift per cabin.

Currently on a B2B on Magic. Got the tumblers last week. Asked our cabin steward if we could get something different this week. He said he’d check for something else but they are out of speakers :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Received the aluminum tumbler on the ecstasy. Not crazy about it.

When you flip up the top, it doesn’t fold flush with the top of the glass. When you take a drink, it also has a really thick rim so I’m not thrilled about that part either.

I give it a 5/10. Does the job I guess but it’s going to goodwill when I get home.

Got the tumbler last month. This is our favorite gift so far. They are vacuum insulated and will keep ice for a day. They came in handy on the cruise. Kept our drinks nice and cold.

We liked the tops better than the styles we have on the tumblers we use at home.

We too received the silver insulated tumblers on our Magic cruise Nov. 11. They seem nice, however, we don't walk around a ship carrying cups, so they are still in the box as are the prvious Tervis tumblers with the CCL logo we got!! Can't please everyone every time, as the saying goes.

• 4 weeks later...