Promotional beverage card

hexdragon

We booked last night on Nieuw Statendam and we will be receiving a "Promotional $50 Beverage Card". Is this really like an Onboard Credit, or is strictly for beverages? Can I use it for pastries and other yummies? :D

We booked last night on Nieuw Statendam and we will be receiving a "Promotional $50 Beverage Card". Is this really like an Onboard Credit, or is strictly for beverages? Can I use it for pastries and other yummies? :D

The Beverage card is an actual card used to buy beverages & only for beverages.

You can use it for water, soda, coffees, mocktails and alcoholic drinks; basically any beverage.

We had a beverage card this past March on the NA and didn't use all of it. The balance was refunded to our onboard account at the end of the cruise. It actually helped pay for some of our HSC gratuities.

Can I buy a bottle of rum from a bar to take back to the room?

I've never tried that at a bar. I just call room service and they deliver a bottle to my cabin.

You can also order a bottle for your cabin in advance of your cruise and it is usually there when you board.

Sort of. It will be delivered by a room service beverage steward. They don't just sell it out of the bar.

Do you think they will let me pay for it with a beverage card?

We will have the SBP but also will be receiving a complimentary beverage card due to some past issues. Was hoping I could use it for a full bottle. Otherwise, a nice bottle of wine I guess.

Do you think they will let me pay for it with a beverage card?

We will have the SBP but also will be receiving a complimentary beverage card due to some past issues. Was hoping I could use it for a full bottle. Otherwise, a nice bottle of wine I guess.

Only in the bars, Main dining room, Lido. When ordering a bottle through room service, your account is charged.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app