Brilliance not docking in Stockholm today, June 5

Announcement this morning that the Port of Stockholm is closed due to high winds until at least mid-day tomorrow. Awaiting a further announcement regarding our itinerary as we enjoy a day at sea.

Announcement this morning that the Port of Stockholm is closed due to high winds until at least mid-day tomorrow. Awaiting a further announcement regarding our itinerary as we enjoy a day at sea.

Oh no, we were going on ship visit on Brilliance today [emoji24]

I was just starting to get confused why shw wasn’t here.

Thanks for the information!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Sorry you aren't able to dock at Stockholm. It's a beautiful port. Are you on the 12 night Baltic cruise? We're leaving on same on July 3. If you don't mind me asking a question, how many formal nights are on your cruise? I read most 12 night cruises have 2 but "some European cruises have 3". Thanks.

Sorry you aren't able to dock at Stockholm. It's a beautiful port. Are you on the 12 night Baltic cruise? We're leaving on same on July 3. If you don't mind me asking a question, how many formal nights are on your cruise? I read most 12 night cruises have 2 but "some European cruises have 3". Thanks.

We just returned from our B2B Baltics/British Isles... our Baltics was 14 nts, but we still only had 2 formal nights.

Celine

We missed Stockholm when we sailed on the Brilliance in 2014. We went to Gottenberg, Sweden, and Oslo instead. In Gottenberg docked by Volvo museum, which had free wifi. Museum was very good. Ship organized new tours quickly. In Oslo took a tour that included an incredible sculpture garden. Just went with the flow and had a good time.

Sorry, but happens. I've missed of changed ports many times over the years. Hope rest of your cruise goes Ok...