Elegant Chic Nights on 9 night

kitkat9438

Can someone tell me when the elegant chic nights are on a 9 night cruise on the Silhouette? This is our first time on a 9 night. Trying to plan our specialty dining package.

Also I don’t see filet and lobster and chocolate soufflé on Murano’s menu. Has it been changed? I know they have Lobster Murano, but I prefer broiled lobster.

Thanks for any help.

Can someone tell me when the elegant chic nights are on a 9 night cruise on the Silhouette? This is our first time on a 9 night. Trying to plan our specialty dining package.

Also I don’t see filet and lobster and chocolate soufflé on Murano’s menu. Has it been changed? I know they have Lobster Murano, but I prefer broiled lobster.

Thanks for any help.

Dark chocolate soufflé was on Murano menu three weeks ago on the Equinox also had Grand Marnier soufflé.

Thanks for any help.

Celebrity site says 2 chic nights for 7 or more nights cruise, no more formal nights

A nine night cruise typically features two Evening Chic nights...

Without knowing the details of your itinerary--Silhouette may well have more than one nine night itinerary; you haven't given us much to go on--it is virtually impossible to conjecture as to when those nights will occur... An early sea day--if your cruise features one--is always a good guess as to the first... And a subsequent sea day [other than night before disembarkation]--if your cruise features one; otherwise look at a port day with an early departure time [other than night before disembarkation]--would be a good guess as to the second...

Though these "rules" are not hard/fast and the ultimate determination rests with the Captain and Hotel Director, Celebrity really hasn't changed the pattern by which such nights are typically scheduled since you likely last sailed with them...

Thanks for the replies. Sorry I didn't provide enough detail.

We are leaving on a Friday with two sea days (Saturday and Sunday), then four ports, two sea days (Friday and Saturday) and home on Sunday. The 2nd port day we are 10:00 a.m. until midnight in Barbados, so I know for sure it won't be that night. I was thinking from past experience it would probably be Saturday or Sunday as they are port days and then the next to last night (Friday) which is also a sea day. :D

This is our first 9 night so I'm not familiar with when they are. Thinking of getting the 4 night specialty dining package and don't want to miss the elegant nights since they are nice in the dining room.

I'm guessing the first sea day Saturday then Friday. We're on the same itinerary in January. If you don't mind please come back after your cruise and let me know then it should be the same for my sailing.

I don't have any Murano info.

Happy cruising!

That's a good guess and follows the pattern they usually keep.

I'm guessing the first sea day Saturday then Friday. We're on the same itinerary in January. If you don't mind please come back after your cruise and let me know then it should be the same for my sailing.

I don't have any Murano info.

Happy cruising!

If I had to guess, I would agree with your choice. And in typical Celebrity consistent inconsistency, on my last cruise (a week or so ago) they called them Evening Chic rather than Elegant Chic. I give up:)