Murano on Solstice

TXRed

I was looking on Celebrity's website and it lists the menu for Murano, but not the price...it just states Cover Charge Applies. same for Tuscan Grille, and Silk Harvest..what is the cover charge? Thanks

Murano is $50 a person which includes the tip....however if you buy a dining package, it reduces the price. You may find that even without a reservation, you are offered a discount when on-board if they aren't full.....or you can dine there on the first night, which is usually a special offer at for 20-25% off.

Murano is $50 a person which includes the tip....however if you buy a dining package, it reduces the price. You may find that even without a reservation, you are offered a discount when on-board if they aren't full.....or you can dine there on the first night, which is usually a special offer at for 20-25% off.

Thanks for your reply....we are not buying a dining package, but think we get 1 specialty dinner. And I like that special offer on the first night too!! Again thanks for the information.

Tuscan Grill is $45 per person. If you are not offered a first night discount, ask for it. You should get at least 30% off. I think Silk Harvest is $35. Two weeks ago on Equinox they were offering 35% off for the first night in all restaurants.

Tuscan Grill is $45 per person. If you are not offered a first night discount, ask for it. You should get at least 30% off. I think Silk Harvest is $35. Two weeks ago on Equinox they were offering 35% off for the first night in all restaurants.

Thanks for your reply and information....the first night discount is very enticing.:D I have read several posts re Silk Harvest...we love Thai food but many of the recent reports don't recommend it.

You can haggle on board and get it significantly cheaper. We ate there twice on our last sailing and paid $35 both times. Ask for 50% off and bargain from there. We book at the kiosk outiside the buffet and we have had a 100% success rate at getting a discount for the specialties. We typically pay $35 for Murano, $30 for Tuscan and $25 for Silk Harvest (and 30% off at Sushi on 5). Occasionally we've done better but the better deals are usually at Tuscan.

You can haggle on board and get it significantly cheaper. We ate there twice on our last sailing and paid $35 both times. Ask for 50% off and bargain from there. We book at the kiosk outiside the buffet and we have had a 100% success rate at getting a discount for the specialties. We typically pay $35 for Murano, $30 for Tuscan and $25 for Silk Harvest (and 30% off at Sushi on 5). Occasionally we've done better but the better deals are usually at Tuscan.

I am not much of a haggler....will have my son take care of that!! Thanks for the heads up!

I am booked on Equinox in October and the website already has 30 percent off specials the first night. Which would mean Murano is 35. Our ship doesn’t look full so hopefully I can negotiate a better deal for 25 to 30 when getting aboard. I can see the ship dilemma they want to fill up the spots but don’t want to set a precedent of ultra cheap discounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am booked on Equinox in October and the website already has 30 percent off specials the first night. Which would mean Murano is 35. Our ship doesn’t look full so hopefully I can negotiate a better deal for 25 to 30 when getting aboard. I can see the ship dilemma they want to fill up the spots but don’t want to set a precedent of ultra cheap discounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we sailed Solstice, the ship had a "sales crew" promoting the specialty dining and offering 50% off for the first night. We had an amazing meal in Murano and highly recommend it.

Our last cruise Aqua guests were offered 50% off on the first night, not sure what Concierge discount was but did hear the staff offering 30% to a couple sitting next to use that were in a veranda.

This was just before they started offering 30% off for the 1st night in the Cruise Planner. If that is a successful strategy then the 50% will be a thing of the past.