Bringing beer on board

notalandlover

You can have it when you get back home. Just buy it and when you bring it on board they will hold it for you until the end of the cruise or if you are lucky they will not even notice when you have your bag scanned. My wife and I brought back 3 bottles of wine from a Greek port fully expecting it to be taken and held but nobody said a word.

What's the rules regarding bring ing beer on board. I want to buy some beer in Grand Caymon and enjoy it on board and when I get home. I bought unlimited beverage package as:confused: well if that matters.

You can bring it on board but you won't be enjoying it until you get home. If you're lucky, they may give it to you on the last evening of the cruise and you could enjoy some then! They will store it until the end of the cruise.

So I can buy a case of Caybrew in Grand Cayman and hand it over to security upon arrival back to the ship. Then the last night of the sailing NCL will deliver it to my stateroom just like they will with alcohol. Is that correct? How much beer can somepne bring back without duty tax? Thank you.

So I can buy a case of Caybrew in Grand Cayman and hand it over to security upon arrival back to the ship. Then the last night of the sailing NCL will deliver it to my stateroom just like they will with alcohol. Is that correct? How much beer can somepne bring back without duty tax? Thank you.

When we were on our Med cruise on the Epic in 2016, we bought a ton of Limoncello in Sorrento to give as gifts when we got home. When we boarded after the port call in Naples they took all of the Limoncello and gave us tags so we could collect it later. We picked it up the very last day of the cruise. We had to go to a collection area that last day; they did not deliver it to our cabin. We didn't purchase enough to warrant a duty tax.

Just FYI about our own experience!