MSC SEASIDE REVIEW April 14 sailing

MiamiSpartan

Enjoying your review, we are now less than 4 weeks away. This cruise has been booked for us for so long, I didn't think it would ever get here. (We booked Dec 2105) The ship just looks stunning, I am so excited counting down the days and just following along with the reviews.

Speaking of food, we ended up eating each night in a premium dining room and never ate in the MDR. We messed up when we booked. MSC has three dining times. We thought they had two so we requested early which actually means 5:15 which is just too early for us. The ship was close to full so they couldn’t switch 6 people. No worries.

We just booked our first MSC last week and seem to have the same dilemma. Both the website and MSC rep says there are only 2 dining times to pick from (5:30-7:30 and 7:45-9:45). Which do you pick if you want a 7:15 or 7:30 slot?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

We just booked our first MSC last week and seem to have the same dilemma. Both the website and MSC rep says there are only 2 dining times to pick from (5:30-7:30 and 7:45-9:45). Which do you pick if you want a 7:15 or 7:30 slot?

I would pick the first time but that’s my own preference.

Dinner in MDR really does take about two hours so have dinner first, then go to the show, then do other things.

I thought last summer that we would get hungry again later but we actually didn’t.... and for that, we can always grab a quick bite at the buffet.

Actually with the exception of Norwegian this isn't much different than other cruise lines, even those with my time (any time) dining. 7:15 is a very popular time and unless you make your reservations early, you're out of luck.

Actually with the exception of Norwegian this isn't much different than other cruise lines, even those with my time (any time) dining. 7:15 is a very popular time and unless you make your reservations early, you're out of luck.
I'm still a bit confused though. According to reviews the Seaside has effectively 6 dining times, none of which is 7:45. It seems like the website isn't built to handle how dining is set up on the Seaside. Also the one we booked is a year out and with fantastica we are supposed to have a choice. Any clarity with how this works on MSC is appreciated.