All things msc seaview

Fostelo

We were close to booking for 12th October until we realised that it would be to close the return from our Singapore trip in September, maybe next year.

We have Seaview booked for September next year, Dave. (Though I think you have Alaska booked around that time of year, so maybe too close for you, as well?)

Only 58 days to go for me,got my tickets yesterday and can’t wait to spend 2 whole weeks away on my first msc cruise[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Really looking forward to hearing how it goes, Martin. ;)

Don’t think i have the skills to do a review of your calibre but i will certainly let u know how it goes [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know it has been a long wait for you as you provided some us us with updates on Seasside way back but, I'm sure you will have a great time and cruise when you finally go. The inaugural sailing of Seaview might be better than Seaside as they hopefully would make adjustments and changes from lessons learned.

Have a great cruise.

We board allready the 10 th of june and I Will try to but some information on This tred, How the first Cruise Will performe, I Think there Will Be some problems because We are the first Passengers, but it is Very funny that We Will Be the first. Look forward to great fireworks the evening before in Genoa.

I am sailing on the Seaview on the 19 June from Messina and am so excited. Does anyone know if MSC is going to have the christening in it's entirety online to watch either live or afterwards ?

I would also like to know this pappa and if you get any info please share and i will do like wise[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Deck 19 and 20 like on Seaside have always been there but for some reason the UK site has never been updated unlike the US one which shows all 20 decks.

Martin ... The photos you added do not open.