Restaurant recommendations near Hyatt Regency Jersey City

mjtripper

We are staying at the Hyatt Regency in Jersey City before our cruise on the Anthem. Looking for restaurant recommendations near the hotel for lunch and or dinner.

Are you willing to take PATH to the World Trade Center for access to lower Manhattan restaurants?

What kind of food are you interested in?

Are you willing to take PATH to the World Trade Center for access to lower Manhattan restaurants?

What kind of food are you interested in?

Actually we are planning on taking the PATH and going to the 911 Memorial. Anything around that area you recommend. We're from the mid west so nothing too exotic😀

Actually we are planning on taking the PATH and going to the 911 Memorial. Anything around that area you recommend. We're from the mid west so nothing too exotic😀

You might want to consider the historic Frances Tavern.

Brookfield Place NY mall across Vessey Street from the 9/11 Memorial. If I’m not mistaken the ferry drops you very close. There are all sorts of nice places to eat in this upscale mall.

Another suggestion if you want an upscale splurge Delmonicos Restaurant in Wall Street area. At least 100 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FYI...I've seen a couple of people here refer to it as "Frances Tavern". It's Fraunces Tavern.

Oops - Typo on my part. I've actually eaten there, but not for many years and should know how to spell it.