Royal Princess 'sneak peak' video series

Astro Flyer

Today I received a flyer in the mail from Princess containing deals on Exotic cruises. There is a section titled "Royal Reveals" about a series of videos on the Royal Princess with the initial installment being released on Valentine's Day. This 'sneak peak' video series will be on Princess.com with updates leading up to her June 2013 scheduled launch date.

Today I received a flyer in the mail from Princess containing deals on Exotic cruises. There is a section titled "Royal Reveals" about a series of videos on the Royal Princess with the initial installment being released on Valentine's Day. This 'sneak peak' video series will be on Princess.com with updates leading up to her June 2013 scheduled launch date.

SWEET! Can't wait. Thanks for the update! :)

Are we all planning on being on the first cruise together. What a blast !!!!!!

While that would be a 'blast', it will undoubtedly come at a premium price because of it's popularity. Supply & demand for the Royal & her unnamed sister ship will mean higher prices to sail on them & probably won't drop for awhile.

I plan to wait until the premium prices decrease to stretch my limited cruising budget. However I am still very interested in learning more about the Royal & understand why there are many so eager to sail on her as soon as possible. ;)

Thanks for sharing this.....can't wait to watch!:)

Are we all planning on being on the first cruise together. What a blast !!!!!!

Not sure if I want the first cruise. I have mixed feelings about taking the Inaugural voyage.

We did the inaugural sailings on the Caribbean & Ruby Princess out of FLL and the maiden U.S. voyage of the Emerald Princess and none of the prices were outrageous.

So, unless Princess really goes crazy with there pricing, we're planning for the first cruise (from the U.S.)

We did the inaugural sailings on the Caribbean & Ruby Princess out of FLL and the maiden U.S. voyage of the Emerald Princess and none of the prices were outrageous.

So, unless Princess really goes crazy with there pricing, we're planning for the first cruise (from the U.S.)

Thanks, I'll look at the prices after they are released probably sometime this spring.

Archived