2014/2015 Canada / New England & Bermuda NOW OPEN for Captains Club Members !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Heads Up : Celebrity has opened Canada / New England & Bermuda earlier than expected, and it's now available for EARLY BOOKING for Captains Club Members only.

Hi Everyone,

Heads Up : Celebrity has opened Canada / New England & Bermuda earlier than expected, and it's now available for EARLY BOOKING for Captains Club Members only.

We got the same e-mail. I suppose you have to call for rates. There was no link to book on line.

Here's what I have on the Captains Club Loyalty Offer :

2-28_CC_Bermuda-and-Canada_01.jpgCAPTAINSCLUB_TACEUR.jpg :As a valued Captain's Club Member, we're giving you Priority Access to Celebrity's 2014/15 World Tour—the opening of our new sailings—and an exclusive offer. It's two exciting benefits for our Captain's Club members, and it all begins today with our new Bermuda and Canada & New England sailings.

As an exclusive offer for our members, you can save up to $500 on your vacation. Stay tuned for more Celebrity's 2014/15 World Tour excitement as we present all our destinations.

Next up: Alaska Priority Access vacations.

To book today, call us at 888-307-8413 or contact your travel agent.

Exclusive Captain's Club Savings*

4-5 nights / 6-9 nights / 10-15 nights :

Inside and Ocean View $50/$100/$150

Veranda $80/$150/$200

Concierge Class & AquaClass® $100/$200/$250

Suites: AquaClass, Century, Sky, Celebrity & Signature $130/$250/$300

Suites: Royal, Penthouse & Reflection $300/$400/$500

We got the same e-mail. I suppose you have to call for rates. There was no link to book on line.

That I can tell, they arent on the website yet - so you would need to call the number to book.

Hi Everyone,

The new Loyalty offer is viewable on Celebrity's website, but you must visit the Captains Club section, log-in, and choose the Exclusive Offers box.

Thanks to Celebrity for the information !

Hi everyone!

I just saw this post on my social network wall, and it looks like X is making available for Capt. Club members an early look at Bermuda and Canada/New England itineraries. If you're a member, you can use this portal, log in, then click on the "Exclusive Offers" link:

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/home.do?&cS=vanity&vanity=CaptainsClub

Happy Sailing!

I've been to Boston. Most of those other places we haven't been. Just signed up for the Oct 5th 2014 Canada NE trip. My wife mentioned wanting to go on that this year but too many other obligations were in the way.

an exclusive offer for our members, you can save up to $500 on your vacation. Stay tuned for more Celebrity's 2014/15 World Tour excitement as we present all our destinations.

Is this offer open to British residents who are Captains club members?:confused:

Always read the small print: ;)

"Prices and offer applies to residents of the United States and Canada only. Residents of any other country should contact their local Celebrity Cruises office or travel partner."

Where did you see the small print? I saw Andy's post which said 'Our members'

an exclusive offer for our members, you can save up to $500 on your vacation. Stay tuned for more Celebrity's 2014/15 World Tour excitement as we present all our destinations.

Where did you see the small print? I saw Andy's post which said 'Our members'

I followed the instructions in Andy's post #5.

I followed the instructions in Andy's post #5.

Thank you for your help. I will contact captains club in the UK. I am sure it will be offered :Dotherwise US residents would have first choice of cabins which would, of course, be unfair on cruisers from other countries.:eek:

I just booked and called Celebrity for some more clarification. There are no prices posted, so when I asked about my 7 night cruise to Bermuda, I was told that the $100 savings was taken off the cruise price. Additionally, I won't be able to use the OBC for booking with my Open Passage nor the Stock OBC. :confused::confused:

I guess I'll just have to transfer the booking to a travel agent and see what they will give me for OBC.

I just booked and called Celebrity for some more clarification. There are no prices posted, so when I asked about my 7 night cruise to Bermuda, I was told that the $100 savings was taken off the cruise price. Additionally, I won't be able to use the OBC for booking with my Open Passage nor the Stock OBC. :confused::confused:

I guess I'll just have to transfer the booking to a travel agent and see what they will give me for OBC.

That's strange...the offer says you can use it w/Passages.

I read and reread the offer and it did say it can be combined with an open passage certificate.

I wonder if Alaska cruise tours will count for a higher # of days and if they will be available when Alaska bookings open under this program. It would be nice to be able to view the tours and prices prior to booking.

Mary Lou

Archived