rccl crown and anchor gifts

k1cobra

you don't get anything different than what the person who is on their 5th cruise or 150th cruise gets. Right now its baseball caps. Sometimes, they'll find a bag of old stuff and you might be lucky and get a travel alarm clock or tote bag but basically you get the C & A cap that doesn't have the ship name on it.

The best C&A gifts we have ever received were the canvas roll up toiletry holders with a hook. They is so great for hanging on the back of a bathroom door on cruises or in hotels. I've used mine three or more years and always keep it in my carry-on bag ready to go for trips.

Once we received a pretty nice R&C pen/flashlight gadget that I used until all the ink went dry. I really liked that pen gizmo.

I am really hoping they run out of caps or just simply forget to put them in my room this time. I seriously have no use for them. DH and will never wear ball caps. Itsn't it time RCCL gave return guests something decent? I mean, how much more expensive could it be to give a keychain instead of a ballcap?

I am really hoping they run out of caps or just simply forget to put them in my room this time. I seriously have no use for them. DH and will never wear ball caps. Itsn't it time RCCL gave return guests something decent? I mean, how much more expensive could it be to give a keychain instead of a ballcap?
Now Now if you want the rare keychain you have to go to BINGO and make a complete fool of yourself as the "bingo commissioner" or win a game of BINGO to get one.

The best C&A gifts we have ever received were the canvas roll up toiletry holders with a hook. They is so great for hanging on the back of a bathroom door on cruises or in hotels. I've used mine three or more years and always keep it in my carry-on bag ready to go for trips.

Once we received a pretty nice R&C pen/flashlight gadget that I used until all the ink went dry. I really liked that pen gizmo.

I agree that was the best C&A perk the travel bag. Ugh not more caps for my March cruise.

An excellent point was made above... do not just leave them on the ship... That does nobody any good. Bring them home and donate them!
It does RCL good to reuse them saving them a few cents. With their stock is so low every penny counts.

Please no baseball caps! Seriously! I don't know a soul who wears them. :p

My husband wears his in the summer when he cuts grass and does yard work. His name is Ricky. Now you can say you know of 1 person who wears the hats:p

Now Now if you want the rare keychain you have to go to BINGO and make a complete fool of yourself as the "bingo commissioner" or win a game of BINGO to get one.

I've gotten the elusive keychains for winning trivia as well. I agree the bathroom tote thingy was the best C&A gift I've gotten.

My husband wears his in the summer when he cuts grass and does yard work. His name is Ricky. Now you can say you know of 1 person who wears the hats:p

Hello,

My DH wears his hat to work around the yard as well. We also have a few of them so he can even wear his on other occassions.

Have a Great vacation. Enjoy your cruise.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

We actually collect the C&A gifts that were personalized with the ship name so if anyone has stuff they want to share send them my way. The C&A caps they are now giving out with no ship name I give as a freebie to new clients I book (Travel Agent on the side) who are traveling for the first time on a RCI ship. They seem to like them. I'm out now if anyone has extra's of those.

I agree ....The best one so far is the canvas roll up toiletry holders with a hook, and the multi size bag with sippers on the side.

I do hope they will be back again soon.

The basball caps is left back in the cabin. We dont use them.

I did bring our caps home, but no one in our family would use them so they are in the goodwill bag ready to go. I would like a nice logo pen... in the past there was a pen in the cabin with the RCI stationary, but not on our last cruise:(.

Archived