Concierge Lounge question for suite guests

cds2423

For anybody that has sailed previously and had access to the CL for "happy hour" are "foo foo" drinks such as margaritas and pina coladas available or is it just your standard fare such as rum and coke, gin & tonic etc. enquiring minds want to know.

Thanks in advance. :D

For anybody that has sailed previously and had access to the CL for "happy hour" are "foo foo" drinks such as margaritas and pina coladas available or is it just your standard fare such as rum and coke, gin & tonic etc. enquiring minds want to know.

Thanks in advance. :D

Just the standard.

You will also have to stay in the CL to consume your beverages.

we never had to do that....we had a glass of wine, then 1 to go as we got ready for dinner - - - ... never an issue with us....

but every conceirge i suppose can handle matters differently,

but every conceirge i suppose can handle matters differently,

I only had access once to the CL so far. I did see someone get a drink put in a plastic cup so they could take it out. Seemed to me the glasses were what really couldn't leave but I could be wrong.............:confused:

Company policy says drinks are not allowed to be taken from the CL. Although the enforcement of this rule varies depending on the concierge. Some enforce the rule by the book while others will make you put the drink in a paper cup. I've never witnessed a concierge allowing the glasses to be taken out of the lounge but don't doubt that some may do it. Some concierges care more about tips than enforcing the rules.

Thanks everybody, I was afraid that was going to be the answer, i'm not much of a drinker but i do enjoy the "Rita's" while sailing, I have no problem paying as I always have, but was curious to know if they'd be available in the CL.

Perhaps I can ask this question here - since some expert CL cruisers have been responding.

If I am allowed in the CL - is everyone in my cabin also allowed?

I doubt it since they appear to be seriously cracking down now.

Everyone in your cabin will be allowed into the CL lounge. When you first check in everyone in your cabin will receive a gold sea pass card with suite written on it, in your room will be a white cardkey for the CL lounge. If you need more passes for the CL just ask the concierge for them. If you meant are friends cruising with you but not in a suite allowed in, I am pretty sure the rules say they are not allowed in the CL. They do ask that children be accompanied by an adult during the day and are not allowed in during happy hour due to alcohol being served.

Archived