Connection Party Site messed up again

raudacruise

Same thing happened with our cruise, Summit 12/12/09. We had over 40 signed up and when I checked this afternoon, it said there was no party scheduled. I signed up again and got another confirmation email. I already sent a reply email to the email I previously received confirming we had enough bookings for a party but still haven't received a response. I too got the run around when I called Celebrity customer service today. They didn't know what I was talking about and said it was a cruise critic problem. I think they need to train their customer service reps to know what is going on so they can actually help when you call.

• Administrators

Hi everyone!

First, it is NOT necessary to re-register to attend. The original registration totals and information will be reinstated.

I've been in touch with Royal Caribbean/Celebrity and they are working on fixing this problem.

Thanks for your patience,

Laura

Just an FYI ~ I have already reported this problem to our Cruise Critic management for forwarding to Celebrity. Hang in there. It's happened on one of my cruises before, too. Let me see what we can find out.

Did you guys give the flu that you were having to Celebrity :p? Don't have anyone panicing. Just strange that we've gone through several mishaps on our roll call - the worst was the "merge" problem. As they say, it happens I guess.

Hi everyone!

First, it is NOT necessary to re-register to attend. The original registration totals and information will be reinstated.

I've been in touch with Royal Caribbean/Celebrity and they are working on fixing this problem.

Thanks for your patience,

Laura

Thanks Laura for keeping us informed.

It seems to be back in order now. We are on the Century TA two weeks from tomorrow and now that things are back we have 100 (we hit the Century mark! :D).

Our SUMMIT sailing is fixed too. Now, we don't have 100 but it

does show 43;) so the connections are connected again:)

Archived