Carnival can only Dream

rolloman

I woke up this morning having the Freedom of a day off. I took the Liberty of going on an Adventure to Port Everglades. The Allure of this trip was to see the greatest ship ever built. By nature I am a true Explorer and once a Mariner in the Navy, so to me this was a perfect way to spend the morning. Legend has it the ship was too big to get into the port, but there Oasis was, in all her Brilliance and Grandeur gliding into the channel, this beautiful Voyager was gleaming under the Radiance of the south Florida sun. My Vision isn't what it used to be, but on this day, I was clearly able to make out hundreds of people begin to Serenade as the fleets new Jewel bellowed the sweet Rhapsody of her Horn. Much to the Enchantment of the terminal 18 crew, the onboard Navigator had no issues docking in the new home. I can't even begin to describe the Splendour of this great event. My only issue now is when the Monarch I work for will allow me the Independence of a week off

to sail this incredible vessel. Of course I will have to clear the funds with her Majesty first.

I woke up this morning having the Freedom of a day off. I took the Liberty of going on an Adventure to Port Everglades. The Allure of this trip was to see the greatest ship ever built. By nature I am a true Explorer and once a Mariner in the Navy, so to me this was a perfect way to spend the morning. Legend has it the ship was too big to get into the port, but there Oasis was, in all her Brilliance and Grandeur gliding into the channel, this beautiful Voyager was gleaming under the Radiance of the south Florida sun. My Vision isn't what it used to be, but on this day, I was clearly able to make out hundreds of people begin to Serenade as the fleets new Jewel bellowed the sweet Rhapsody of her Horn. Much to the Enchantment of the terminal 18 crew, the onboard Navigator had no issues docking in the new home. I can't even begin to describe the Splendour of this great event. My only issue now is when the Monarch I work for will allow me the Independence of a week off

to sail this incredible vessel. Of course I will have to clear the funds with her Majesty first.

Very Nice!!

Very creative and I too enjoyed watching the Oasis come into FLL:D

Awesome....now on the title....made me think what it's like to be Carnival and only have a wet Dream, not an Oasis to talk about this week. :eek:

Archived