Website for cruiseship/port schedules??

Mlascheid

Thanks for posting this site...It will be a great reference for future cruises.

for some reason this site does not show our millenium cruise (Feb 1st out of San Juan) - I have checked in a few times over the year and it is never there in the ports. So, I don't think this site is completely accurate.

Hi Trinitygirl I went to the site and found your ship at the San Juan Cruise Pier ( room for 4 Cruise ships ) ....I believe the website records the arrival date of the ship ...so I went to January and checked for the ships that would be in Port on January 31st 2010 ( the day before you Cruise) and there listed was the Millennium ....hope this helps.

Cheers

Ken

I know I came across a post/thread that mentioned a website where you can see which ships will be in port on which days. Can anyone please point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Try this one http://mortgagemobile.com/Ft_Lauderdale_Florida_Web_Cam.html

or

http://mortgagemobile.com/Cruise_20_Ship_20_Tracker.html

Lars

I question how accurate that Cruise TT calendar is -- I had already checked for our Solstice ports and that website has alot different ships at various ports -- so I will check further...and post again...

Concerning Millenium, that website has Millie at SJ port every day for nearly all the month of January & part of Feb. Cant figure why!!

This site hasn't updated in a few months.....There must not be any money in cruise port listing.

I don't think it has been updated for nearly 12 months, it is way out of date and still shows Independence of the Seas in the Caribbean rather than full time in Europe.

I cross-checked and found tons of mistakes -- it listed several ships that aren't even in the same ocean as our cruise ports in January!!!

How I search is that I use travelocity and look for ships sailing around same dates as my cruise and look at itineraries with a port we're going to -- then I look closely at those itineraries to see if it's on same date as our port stop. I figure my system is about 85-90% right. It was a whole lot easier when CruiseCal was free, but NOT worth it to me to subscribe to it.

At the end of the day keeping these things current must be a challenge (most ships, many ports on every day) and with no remuneration they are probably started with the best of intentions, but lapse. I use cruisecal as quoted by DrKoob. Some time ago it was a free site, but the time and effort in keeping it up to date resulted in a fee being charged. It's pretty accurate, but not infallible. You pays your money and takes your choice.

Phil

Archived