Tell me if this dress is.....

monkeyrouge

Appropriate for casual nights...

though I might not wear them for a European cruise.

Mexico and Caribbean definatly

and if you are on a Hawaii and/or South Pacific Cruise you will find them widespread in the dining room!

Accesorized with various types of leis around the neck and flowers in the hair!

I will most likely be on a Caribbean cruise so I thought tropical would be nice.

These are actually from a seller on Ebay called Rose*Villa. I have been eye balling these dresses for a long time. I see that she even has a mens shirt that matches a couple of the dresses.

Now I have to figure out what kind of shoes I would wear with these? Like I said I picture retro.

For shoes, I think a metallic neutral would fit nicely with the retro vibe. Also, you could do white, but white shoes tend to look kind of clompy on adults in my opinion.

These are cute. And these might be good.

If you want a little lower heel, these are adorable.

If you're not feeling the sandals, I think chic cork wedges, not too chunky, would look well with the dresses too.

Please tell me if this dress would be ok to wear on a regular night to dinner? I live in Florida so at least I could wear this at other times too. I kind of picture wearing it with a bit of retro flair I know they are a bit kitchy but I like them.

98340149_o.jpg

6901-868936-d.jpg8521-656412-d.jpg1396-613792-d.jpg10942-897179-d.jpg

I think this kind of dress begs for espadrilles. Call me crazy but yes, I might even do the print.:D

I'm not a bright color person, so I like the one in the middle the best. If I had this dress I'd wear it in Hawaii, off the ship with a pair of flip flops, no heels. I'd not wear it to dinner, but we're all different and that's a good thing.

Edit to add, I do think your dresses are cute!

The dresses are perfect for dinner on casual night, IMHO (unless you're going on a very upscale line such as Crystal, Silversea or even Cunard). I think the red espadrilles shown here would work well with all dresses (with the brown one, you could also have a necklace with a little red too).

These are really cute very retro. The only problem I see with them is if your busty as I am they never look right something about that bodice just dos'nt look right.:(

I agree. I LOVE this type of dresses but I am very small busted and often I think they don't look right on larger chested women (either showing too much or the breasts looks too low for such a fitting type of bodice). If you are small to medium busted and the girls are up, I say go for it!

Appropriate for casual nights...

though I might not wear them for a European cruise.

Mexico and Caribbean definatly

and if you are on a Hawaii and/or South Pacific Cruise you will find them widespread in the dining room!

Accesorized with various types of leis around the neck and flowers in the hair!

thanks for postings...I look fwd to more as time goes by

The busty comments have me worried now. I am especially gifted in that department. That is one reason I like these dresses because of the stretchy top. I have a very hard time finding dresses because of my chest size.

I wear a DD and didn't have a problem with the top - there was plenty of material so it didn't look as if it was stretched too tight. Jan

6901-868936-d.jpg8521-656412-d.jpg1396-613792-d.jpg10942-897179-d.jpg

I think this kind of dress begs for espadrilles. Call me crazy but yes, I might even do the print.:D

SOOO Lucy and Ethel!

Love the look!

Agree with where2nest, these dresses are great choices for the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico.

For shoes, I think a metallic neutral would fit nicely with the retro vibe. Also, you could do white, but white shoes tend to look kind of clompy on adults in my opinion.

These are cute. And these might be good.

If you want a little lower heel, these are adorable.

If you're not feeling the sandals, I think chic cork wedges, not too chunky, would look well with the dresses too.

Hi Mehitabel, Didn't realize you were such a fashionista! Great suggestions. Kathy

Archived