I Got the call from the Upgrade Fairy!!

conchead

See they do exist:)

My GF doesnt know anything but Balcony

I had allready Graduated to Balconies from small interiors since i had been cruising for 10 years before I met her and realized I like my Balcony space Its all mine:D

so she is spoiled and doesnt even no what an interior cabin even looks like:o

I tease hubby about the balcony all the time....but really I don't mind.

I do want an OV but if we cruise more than 4 times a year....we try to get an interior for number 5, 6, 7 etc.

and I actually have a favorite interior on the Fantasy class that fits the 3 of us perfectly!!! (on Empress of course!!!)

I tease hubby about the balcony all the time....but really I don't mind.

I do want an OV but if we cruise more than 4 times a year....we try to get an interior for number 5, 6, 7 etc.

and I actually have a favorite interior on the Fantasy class that fits the 3 of us perfectly!!! (on Empress of course!!!)

On the short cruise i dont mind the interior or even an OV but I do 7-8day cruises nowadays with hopefully 2 sea days on the way home

Those last sea days on the balcony gets me so relaxed I dont know why

But we only do 2-3 a year since we do a couple land based vaca a year as well

Our next cruise were doing our first JS(it was cheaper than a Balcony on the Splendor:confused:) So hopefully she will be able to handle our regular Balcony on the Miracle for thanksgiving

Yes, we were upgraded FOR FREE from a 6B to an 8F on the Triumph on our January 4th sailing and LOVED IT!!!

I especially LOVED IT because it is the only way I will ever get a balcony....Mr Tightwad (otherwise known as hubby) won't spring for one...:(

CONGRATS and have a great time.

Tell LeAnne (karaoke host) that her Cruise Sister said HI!!!!

Linda,

One day I'm going to be on the same cruise with you and I'm going to tell Mr LHP how you always make fun of him!!! (Not really but if I went cruising as often as you guys do, I wouldn't be complaining!!)....

We are about to cruise my 18th, husbands 17th and parents 23rd and have never received an UPGRADE or UPSELL call.... not even once :( And we also book an inside cabin... One can only hope that one day....................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why are you nervous?

I was hoping I did the right thing.

From what I am reading...it sounds like I did.

Either way, we are happy with it.

When we originally booked, we talked about the possibility

of an upgrade/upsell. We were perfectly happy

with the cabin we chose, but were open to any possibilities.:)

I was hoping I did the right thing.

From what I am reading...it sounds like I did.

Either way, we are happy with it.

When we originally booked, we talked about the possibility

of an upgrade/upsell. We were perfectly happy

with the cabin we chose, but were open to any possibilities.:)

You Did Good Kid:D

ENJOY the SUITE LIFE

We booked a balcony guaranteed, and do not have a cabin assignment yet. But about a month ago, our docs listed VIP on the funpass. No calls for upsale. My PVP left a generic message yesterday noting it was almost time for our vacation and wishing us a good time.

Linda,

One day I'm going to be on the same cruise with you and I'm going to tell Mr LHP how you always make fun of him!!! (Not really but if I went cruising as often as you guys do, I wouldn't be complaining!!)....

We are about to cruise my 18th, husbands 17th and parents 23rd and have never received an UPGRADE or UPSELL call.... not even once :( And we also book an inside cabin... One can only hope that one day....................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh believe me....he knows.

He is VERY proud of how conservative he is. We have a standing family joke that my husband is so tight...the change in his pocket melts from the friction when he walks.

which is why we get to cruise so much.... :D

How far out do the upgrade/upsell calls start?

IF I am remembering what my PVP told me....usually 30 days out..the upsells start.

Our free upgrade was about a week before our sailing......

Details please!

How good of deal did they offer?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Mike

We got an upsell call a few weeks ago for our upcoming sailing this Sunday on the GLORY. They offered a Suite (OS) from our Balcony (8C) for an additional $415 :eek: for 2 people. We passed. Sounded a bit pricey to me to move over about 12 cabins on the same floor. What do you guys think?

Archived